Packing Heat trophy

radflacko

2 minutes ago, giveherthedluffy said:

Vex Mythoclast is the only weapon that works? What?

I upgraded my Thorn back in year 1 and that's what got me the trophy.

But ever since the HoW update people have reported thay the only way to get it is by upgrading the Vex Mythoclast. I upgraded two Telestos and the Howl (with a shard even) and it didn't pop.

Try upgrading an exotic weapon from year 1, those that only has 170 atk (can't remember the exact number). Buy a legacy weapon engram from Xur and upgrade it.

The same happened to my brother, he got the trophy for upgrading his No Land Beyond from year 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RangyRV said:

Try upgrading an exotic weapon from year 1, those that only has 170 atk (can't remember the exact number). Buy a legacy weapon engram from Xur and upgrade it.

The same happened to my brother, he got the trophy for upgrading his No Land Beyond from year 1.

Thanks, I'll try that. It's just so difficult for me to get exotics -_-

20 minutes ago, radflacko said:

Thanks, I'll try that. It's just so difficult for me to get exotics -_-

As I said you can buy one from Xur (unless hes selling armor engram instead this week), but hurry because he leaves tomorrow . Then you will have to wait until next friday to find him.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

As I said you can buy one from Xur (unless hes selling armor engram instead this week), but hurry because he leaves tomorrow . Then you will have to wait until next friday to find him.

UGH I wasted my strange coins in a second Telesto. I'm gonna try and get some more before he's gone. thx again

19 hours ago, RangyRV said:

I spent literally all of my strange coins, glimmer, spinmetal, helium flakes and exotic shards BUT I GOT IT!

Edited by radflacko
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

What did you do to get it...? I swear I have three fully upgraded exotics, but nothing...

Yes, RangyRV was right! I bought an exotic engram from Xur and got the The 4th Horseman (which is pre House of Wolves) and fully upgraded it.