Star Wars Battlefront II E3 2017 Discussion

Full character customization, huge maps, dogfights, character classes, dynamic progression, real time battlefield strategizing, destructible environments, drivable vehicles, ground to air battles, single player story that is canon, split screen, co-op, 3x the content of the previous game, all eras are playable and dozens of heroes AND ALL DLC IS FREE. 

My preorder has been placed already.

Discuss.

xsmall.img.jpg

• Like 1

E3 2013: STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3 *boner destroys my roof and hits the moon*

Late 2015: *playing beta* Fuck, this game sounds and looks so cool, weirdly barely any fun but oh well.

Later 2015: *buys game* Wow, they released half a game and fucked everyone on this, and that season pass can fuck off.

Mid 2016: *Gets EA Access, leaves BF on Xbox just because* This is still pretty fun, too bad it's only half a game without the season pass.

Late 2016: *buys deluxe digi version on sale on PS4* Wow, no one is playing the overpriced DLC, that was a waste. The second one can fuck right off, I have a fat PS3.

Early 2017: Oh shit, there's a decent length campaign? Tempting. A shit load more content, rumours of all free DLC ala Titanfall 2? Tempting.

E3 2017: *trailer and gameplay drops* OH SHIT MASSIVE OPEN AREAS, GROUND TO AIR BATTLES, PREQUELS AND ORIGINALS AND SEQUELS, KICK ASS NEW CAMPAIGN THAT'S CANON, COMPLETELY FREE DLC, THE GAME LAUNCHING NOT AS A THIRD OF A FULL GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

5 minutes later: Don't do it, Dylan. Don't pre-order. Don't make them get a big head again. Do what you did with Titanfall 2, buy it a bit after launch to show support, but also show them you won't just buy their shit based on the pre-release footage.

5 seconds later: BUT IT'S STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT, AND NOT THE SHIT FROM 2 YEARS AGO, IT LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUAL ONE, AND THE CLONES, AAAAAAH!

Don't pre-order, guys. But I'd understand if you do, I just hope you'll understand if I cave and do too.

I am, without a doubt, getting this as soon as possible when it releases. The graphics look absolutely astonishing and the gameplay looks smooth and flawless. I know they still have to work out some adjustments and put a couple of more features into the game, but one thing is for sure, they know exactly what fans asked for and they know exactly what to do to meet their expectations. Since all the dlc will be free then that makes it even more worthy of buying for all Star Wars fans big or small. One thing that I really really really wish that they would have done is remastered Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 the original and released along with Battlefront 2. Similar to how they did when they released COD Infinite Warfare and they included Modern Warfare remastered. :)

Sooooo glad I pre-ordered the Elite Trooper edition of this game. The game looks great and from what i've seen from the MP gameplay...i just know i'm gonna have tons of fun. :holy: Glad all DLC is going to be free and that it has a story :D