Hello!

D1RTIEST

Hello Harry. Do you happen to know 2 people by the name of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger? :D  Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay. We have a lot of variety of things to offer such as cooperative gaming sessions. Forums where you can discuss your favorite movies, sports team, TV shows, and etc. We have trophy guides if you ever need aid with earning a particular trophy. We have boosting sessions where other trophy hunters band together to earn some particular trophies for a certain game. And there are many more things to uncover.  So enjoy your stay and have a great day. :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Hello Harry. Do you happen to know 2 people by the name of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger? :D  Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay. We have a lot of variety of things to offer such as cooperative gaming sessions. Forums where you can discuss your favorite movies, sports team, TV shows, and etc. We have trophy guides if you ever need aid with earning a particular trophy. We have boosting sessions where other trophy hunters band together to earn some particular trophies for a certain game. And there are many more things to uncover.  So enjoy your stay and have a great day. :)

Everyone's so friendly! What a welcome change from the Steam Forums. Thanks for that, and yes I do know those two.. ?

• Like 1

Welcome!

2 minutes ago, D1RTIEST said:

Everyone's so friendly! What a welcome change from the Steam Forums.

Give it time, just wait for the next PS+ reveal, or for Sony to reveal another VR-type peripheral, or for a new update on No Man's Sky, or for Nintendo to do anything at all...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

What PS exclusives are you playing right now or plan on getting? 

I fairly recently platinumed Ratchet & Clank which was real fun. Driveclub is one trophy away from platinum.. but one of them is such a grind i've given up a little.

I've got Horizon to start and TLOU to finish (I know I know.. too much PC gaming)

Looking forward to the Crash Bandicoot remasters too. What about yourself?

• Like 1

Just now, D1RTIEST said:

I fairly recently platinumed Ratchet & Clank which was real fun. Driveclub is one trophy away from platinum.. but one of them is such a grind i've given up a little.

I've got Horizon to start and TLOU to finish (I know I know.. too much PC gaming)

Looking forward to the Crash Bandicoot remasters too. What about yourself?

Nice. I finally beat Persona 5 a couple of days ago which took many, many hours. It was amazing. I'm going to play Until Dawn and Horizon next. And then I think I'm going to get Nier Automata. I also have Nioh on my backlog, but I only have so much time for all these long games lol. 

I can't wait for the Crash Bandicoot remaster. That was my first PS game ever. I hope we get a remaster of Crash Team Racing and a Spyro Remastered trilogy as well. 

2 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

Nice. I finally beat Persona 5 a couple of days ago which took many, many hours. It was amazing. I'm going to play Until Dawn and Horizon next. And then I think I'm going to get Nier Automata. I also have Nioh on my backlog, but I only have so much time for all these long games lol. 

I can't wait for the Crash Bandicoot remaster. That was my first PS game ever. I hope we get a remaster of Crash Team Racing and a Spyro Remastered trilogy as well. 

Awesome. I think the first games I played on PS were Croc, Driver then Gran Turismo.. in that order! I may get Nioh in the future, I forgot about that one and I think it looks good.

Which also reminds me I left LittleBigPlanet, Bloodborne, Uncharted Trilogy and Infamous out on my exclusives. Yet to finish all of them!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D1RTIEST said:

Awesome. I think the first games I played on PS were Croc, Driver then Gran Turismo.. in that order! I may get Nioh in the future, I forgot about that one and I think it looks good.

Which also reminds me I left LittleBigPlanet, Bloodborne, Uncharted Trilogy and Infamous out on my exclusives. Yet to finish all of them!

Welcome,

If you haven't tried any of them yet, you could also grab some PS2 classics as many of them never made it to PC.

• Like 1

Hey, Harry!  Welcome to the forums!  I think you'll find most people to be friendly and welcoming here.  Heck.  Even when some of us disagree on some topics we still get along pretty well and everyone is pretty respectful of eachother.  Feel free to add me if you wish.  More friends are always welcome. :) 

• Like 1