E3 2017 Trailer

HeySumbode

Titan fight looks neat. Kind of was hoping they would show the scene where Sora meets Han Solo and they fly off in the Falcon...but I guess that is just my dream :)

Seriously though I REALLY wish they would make a Kingdom hearts where they broke away from the old structure and made it more like a Final Fantasy game...now before I get flamed to death please hear me out.

I like the KH games but I have always hated that I lose my Disney character when I leave their world and I am stuck with Donald and Goofy again. It gets to the point I don't even use the "special" character because it is not worth my time to swap out items/skills on them because I can easily beat the game with just Donald/Goofy and Sora. This defeats the whole point of having all of these awesome Disney characters in a game. Why can't we recruit party members and bring them along with us...that would be amazing.

So here is what I am proposing for the next KH game.

1. Plays like a regular FF game where you collect party members and have a 3 or 4 person team (can still be a Real Time RPG...but just with teams...like Mass Effect) .

2. a Tactics game where I can have my entire Disney/Final Fantasy army at once :holy:

Also I want all of Square characters to be in the game (Chrono Trigger especially) as well as ALL of Disney so we get Marvel/Star Wars/Pixar and the Muppets making cameos and becoming party members.

You add all that shit in...and then you have a game worthy of showing off :)

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I like the KH games but I have always hated that I lose my Disney character when I leave their world and I am stuck with Donald and Goofy again. It gets to the point I don't even use the "special" character because it is not worth my time to swap out items/skills on them because I can easily beat the game with just Donald/Goofy and Sora. This defeats the whole point of having all of these awesome Disney characters in a game. Why can't we recruit party members and bring them along with us...that would be amazing.

If you notice in the fighting section with the Heartless, if you see on the right there, it does show Donald, Goofy and Hercules, so perhaps that could be the case now? In that you need not switch anyone out? Hard to say as we only saw Sora and Goofy do stuff.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

If you notice in the fighting section with the Heartless, if you see on the right there, it does show Donald, Goofy and Hercules, so perhaps that could be the case now? In that you need not switch anyone out? Hard to say as we only saw Sora and Goofy do stuff.

Well let us hope :)

In the meantime to bring up a very old topic...post your ultimate Kingdom Heart Team (if they let you keep your characters)

I knew this was going to happen so I woke up for it and I was not disappointed!! What a wonderful trailer!

The use of colors in this game is going to kill me, a feast for my eyes <3 and best news is there's a world reveal and a new trailer NEXT MONTH. The marketing for KHIII starts now so we'll see it more and more often. It is absolutely coming next year and I can't wait to have it home xD 

• Like 1

Loved the trailer but I don't like how Square annouces game YEARS AND YEARS before they're released...

I saw an article recently where Tetsuya Nomura said there were full WORLDS that hadnt even STARTED developement yet... And said we shouldn't expect the game to release before 2018 AT LEAST...

Im with @Stargazer2600 I won't get my hopes up until there is solid release date.

13 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

You can actually see all 4 of them in thE battlefield. Donald is a bit difficult to spot but definetly hercules can be seen, and hes on the outher section of the UI

Do all the bellyachers not know that:

a) Kingdom Hearts III isn't the only game in existence

b ) The game has only been in development since 2013

c) There have been numerous other Kingdom Hearts games since Kingdom Hearts II, all important to the overall story

d) The only reason it is called 'III' is because it is the third game to get an initial release on home consoles

e) Dream Drop Distance was a proper sequel to II and a damned good one at that, the only reason it wasn't called 'III' was, well, see d) above

Whenever I see someone saying "hurr durr I've waited since 2005" I laugh my ass off. 

I'm not even all that hardcore a fan of the series, I just have a basic understanding of how game development works.

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

Do all the bellyachers not know that:

a) Kingdom Hearts III isn't the only game in existence

b ) The game has only been in development since 2013

c) There have been numerous other Kingdom Hearts games since Kingdom Hearts II, all important to the overall story

d) The only reason it is called 'III' is because it is the third game to get an initial release on home consoles

e) Dream Drop Distance was a proper sequel to II and a damned good one at that, the only reason it wasn't called 'III' was, well, see d) above

Whenever I see someone saying "hurr durr I've waited since 2005" I laugh my ass off. 

I'm not even all that hardcore a fan of the series, I just have a basic understanding of how game development works.

Aren't you cute. I'm very aware of how the timeline works, I own literally every game. No need to be rude about it.

Not everyone knows this stuff. I have a friend who doesn't play video games much, but she loves KH because she's a huge Disney fan. She bought her PS3 specifically for KHIII. You can't expect that everyone is as in the loop as people who frequent forums like this.

19 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I have a friend who doesn't play video games much, but she loves KH because she's a huge Disney fan. She bought her PS3 specifically for KHIII.

Ouch. Hopefully she got some further enjoyment out of it with some of the great games the PS3 had to offer!

2 hours ago, Denvirus said:

Ouch. Hopefully she got some further enjoyment out of it with some of the great games the PS3 had to offer!

She didn't touch it much at all (she really isn't a gamer), but her boyfriend seemed to play it a lot so at least it got some good use X)

• 1 month later...