Beware of account thieves.

AzlanKH

On 6/16/2017 at 3:25 PM, SpiritOfGoku666 said:

Hakoom charges 400 dollar for the 3 uncharted games on ps3... a rip off clearly...

But anyway... The bias is strong with this one...

People can give you edited legit timestamps for an entire game for $5 majority of people do that route instead of paying ridiculous amounts.

On 6/17/2017 at 0:01 AM, Nightstream88 said:

I don't trust anyone with my account not even family members.
and anyone ask to gameshare with me wins a spot on my ignore list and a reported account.

Remember saying you are going to report someone is a threat and you can get suspended or banned.

On 17-6-2017 at 2:23 AM, Superstarmaste1r said:

I'm serious actually where I know that's a better way, but I rather not going to be involved if the community is like that especially to a new console that I stay away on getting a ps4 because of that.

On 17-6-2017 at 3:47 AM, Superstarmaste1r said:

Even though i put anyone can message me where I aware of blocking someone if they spam or what not that I know how I used to get them on ps3 but only those scams psn messages, Hadn't had that, but I saying if you use a recent console, most likely unless if you set the settings I would see those type of responses that I glad I stay away from it due to more people using the ps4 of the spambots of some people, the lesser of how ps3 is that mostly ps4 involves advanced party chats and invites to communities.

Yeah, because the occasional spammer that can easily be blocked is definitely worth it to miss out on all the current gen games. Better stick to PS1, it doesn't have online at all. Much better community.

50 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

People can give you edited legit timestamps for an entire game for $5 majority of people do that route instead of paying ridiculous amounts.

Nah, the majority of people play their own games and don't care for trophies. Even the majority of people who care for trophies won't pay others to play for them.

Remember saying you are going to report someone is a threat and you can get suspended or banned.

Yeah, because Sony blindly bans someone when they "threaten" with "I'll report you because you're trying to get me to do account sharing".

10 minutes ago, Joker said:

If someone has to state 'I won't steal', he will definitely steal everything that is not screwed down.

Yeah, people get really weird when I say "I definitely never will stab you in the back", which is why I try to say stuff like that a lot. Be overly specific for extra hilarity, like "I definitely never murdered anyone with an ax while they were sleeping".

Edited by BillyHorrible
reply to post that was written during my own typing
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah, because the occasional spammer that can easily be blocked is definitely worth it to miss out on all the current gen games. Better stick to PS1, it doesn't have online at all. Much better community.

Yeah keepin it real Billy G.
You don't need that Tekken 7 current gen shit.

I only game on PS1.

Spoiler

Look at dem grafix. Tekken 1 intro is da shit dude.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Nah, the majority of people play their own games and don't care for trophies. Even the majority of people who care for trophies won't pay others to play for them.

Yeah, because Sony blindly bans someone when they "threaten" with "I'll report you because you're trying to get me to do account sharing".

Yeah, people get really weird when I say "I definitely never will stab you in the back", which is why I try to say stuff like that a lot. Be overly specific for extra hilarity, like "I definitely never murdered anyone with an ax while they were sleeping".

You don't get what I said...the majority of people who pay for trophies buy them to look legit. Sony wouldn't be blind they can read all your messages. If you're going to report someone why don't you just report them why do you have to tell the person you are going to report them..see that's a threat.

Edited by KRATOS_31090

9 minutes ago, Joker said:

Yeah keepin it real Billy G.
You don't need that Tekken 7 current gen shit.

I only game on PS1.

Reveal hidden contents

Look at dem grafix. Tekken 1 intro is da shit dude.

Let's be honest though, XKCD had a great fix for this. If you use a lag of twenty years instead of the example from XKCD which uses five years, then you are immediately done with the online asses.

Spoiler

cutting_edge.png

I never got used to PS1 graphics myself, I had an N64 while my brother had a PS1. I did use his PS1 occasionally but mostly only for GTA 2.

Que the stream of people complaining about games like Shovel Knight and Shakedown Hawaii not being worthy of current gen consoles with their bit graphics...

... Sorry for taking your joke at face value and writing a serious reply to it, I deeply apologise.

Also, sorry I replied to your previous post while you were already writing this reply, seem to be crossing wires here.

7 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

You don't get what I said...the majority of people who pay for trophies buy them to look legit. Sony wouldn't be blind they can read all your messages. If you're going to report someone why don't you just report them why do you have to tell them you are going to report them..see that's a threat.

Personally I just flat out ignore messages from unknowns (occasionally after searching on PSNP to see if I have communicated with them on here, they might have a different screen name after all). I can get behind the idea of letting someone know you're reporting them though... That's not just an 'ignore' but it's a red flag that they shouldn't try contacting you again.

Edited by BillyHorrible

48 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

And again, it's more reasoms on why I don't want to do that where it's my choice of what I stand that it's better to stay on what I have and enjoying more content of what it's to come than having a comunity right now that is ignorant when it comes to these things. And I already state that I aware when those moments come and how I should handle it, I just not going to touch it that will cause more problems where even the ps3 (in some cases most people don't play it no more in terms of hackers where I keep looking out for them just in case,) doesn't have an updated community that causes issues.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

2 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

And again, it's more reasoms on why I don't want to do that where it's my choice of what I stand that it's better to stay on what I have and enjoying more content of what it's to come than having a comunity right now that is ignorant when it comes to these things.

Making your own choice is good but you're doing it for weird reasons and generalisations.

It's like you're seeing a picture of Venice in the rain and you're saying "Oh, glad I don't want to go to Italy because it's always raining there. I've been to France a few times already but I'll just try to find something new to go to there" while other parts of Italy are much more sunny and even in Venice it's not raining all of the time. Italy is cool to go to, and you can just ignore Venice or pick a good day for Venice to go there.

France is cool as well but don't miss Italy because you've seen one picture of bad weather.

PS3 is cool as well but don't miss PS4 because you've heard about a few account share spammers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Making your own choice is good but you're doing it for weird reasons and generalisations.

It's like you're seeing a picture of Venice in the rain and you're saying "Oh, glad I don't want to go to Italy because it's always raining there. I've been to France a few times already but I'll just try to find something new to go to there" while other parts of Italy are much more sunny and even in Venice it's not raining all of the time. Italy is cool to go to, and you can just ignore Venice or pick a good day for Venice to go there.

France is cool as well but don't miss Italy because you've seen one picture of bad weather.

PS3 is cool as well but don't miss PS4 because you've heard about a few account share spammers.

Thoigh again it's more reasons of why I don't want to switch than just that. Most of the current generation is bad that based on this and more issues it has, I am not going to there that has things like that he community is way too much that even most people complain how much online is payedsubscription, etc.

4 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Thoigh again it's more reasons of why I don't want to switch than just that. Most of the current generation is bad that based on this and more issues it has, I am not going to there that has things like that he community is way too much that even most people complain how much online is payedsubscription, etc.

I hear only two reasons now:

1. You don't like the community, because of a couple of people asking to share accounts.
  2. You don't like that you have to pay for online.

I don't think I've heard valid arguments yet to not get a PS4.

Community:

As said, those are rare and you can easily block the spammers by setting message settings to friends only. Don't see why you should miss out on an entire console generation because of this.

Paid online:

First, you seem to be playing mostly only single player games, which there are a lot of on PS4 as well.

Second, playing online is not the only reason to buy PS+, personally I don't play multiplayer games but I buy PS+ for the IGC games.

Third, you have a PS+ subscription so guess what? You're already paying for online on PS4, even if you don't buy the console!

Then I should share this video yo you where regardless of how mistly anyone wants to try for me to move on to the ps4, I am not trying it.

And the community is more than that I already mentioned I aware I can do those rhings, but I dont get those a lot when I don't use online since most games on current gen forces you to go online anyway, and most people not just me hates it for diffrent reasons.

And I still stay by in fact thst I will for right now stick the consoles on what I'm have and enjoy it for the most than, more risky problems that these days it has so much to endure with.

27 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Then I should share this video yo you where regardless of how mistly anyone wants to try for me to move on to the ps4, I am not trying it.

And the community is more than that I already mentioned I aware I can do those rhings, but I dont get those a lot when I don't use online since most games on current gen forces you to go online anyway, and most people not just me hates it for diffrent reasons.

And I still stay by in fact thst I will for right now stick the consoles on what I'm have and enjoy it for the most than, more risky problems that these days it has so much to endure with.

Game how you want to game and don't let others make up your mind for you. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

I'm not trying to get you to move on to PS4, I just would have liked to hear a real reason from you instead of "the community" while it's optional or "paid online" while you're already paying for PS+. If you want to game on an old console then please do so (I still have my SNES plugged into the television) but do it for real reasons, not for fake ones.

"most games on current gen forces you to go online anyway" - not true, there are many single player only games available.

"and most people not just me hates it for diffrent reasons." - "most people" is definitely not true, please bring some sourced statistics if you say stuff like that.

"stick the consoles on what I'm have and enjoy it for the most than, more risky problems that these days it has so much to endure with." - actually it's much riskier to go online on PS3 than on PS4 since there's hackers active on PS3 that can unlock trophies on your card illegitimately, can't do that on PS4. PS4 also ahs more safeguards than PS3 like locking the console and preventing people from adding accounts to it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I'm not trying to get you to move on to PS4, I just would have liked to hear a real reason from you instead of "the community" while it's optional or "paid online" while you're already paying for PS+. If you want to game on an old console then please do so (I still have my SNES plugged into the television) but do it for real reasons, not for fake ones.

"most games on current gen forces you to go online anyway" - not true, there are many single player only games available.

"and most people not just me hates it for diffrent reasons." - "most people" is definitely not true, please bring some sourced statistics if you say stuff like that.

"stick the consoles on what I'm have and enjoy it for the most than, more risky problems that these days it has so much to endure with." - actually it's much riskier to go online on PS3 than on PS4 since there's hackers active on PS3 that can unlock trophies on your card illegitimately, can't do that on PS4. PS4 also ahs more safeguards than PS3 like locking the console and preventing people from adding accounts to it.

Though the reasons i stated are true where the videis i shared was the reason i dont want to do it plus what i said as well.

Yeah, but again, what if your friend plays that game for online and forces you to play online that you got to pay? No matter whatI still not going to play the console surely for ps plus where I love free stuff even though some games don't have ps plus.

Mistly on Facebook and other website forums says it that I don't need to show statistics so you could realize it

I get that also it is risky since they are hackers no matter what console you're in, but like I said, I avoid them and not engage in it that I just not going to be involved in it just like this thread here on what I said in the last number of threads. Just like cod games, i avoid them heavily and overall, i feel safe there as long i continue to be aware of it, and not get into the hacked lobbies and trophies since even current gen has one too based on reports on here.

25 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Game how you want to game and don't let others make up your mind for you. 

Exactly which no matter how every time I get mentioned that I should get one, or I already get and discussed when this thread was created, there still some people quoting me that I just get ticked off by it, and still stand on whag I said no matter how much they try to say they don't fully mean to get one.

@Superstarmaste1r For some strange reason, I see your words, even though there's plenty of typos, I do seem to get what words you're trying to write, and you seem to be writing sentences, I just don't understand them. :S Maybe it's because I've been drinking. :S 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

@Superstarmaste1r For some strange reason, I see your words, even though there's plenty of typos, I do seem to get what words you're trying to write, and you seem to be writing sentences, I just don't understand them. :S Maybe it's because I've been drinking. :S 

And again I don't care of grammar where these type of responses that's I still explain where I think it is bullshit that others think they can't read the way I wrote, but it's false where I don't want to deal with people who always havea problem by how I should write correctly in psngrammarprofiles. Tired of everytime I get these type of responses everytime I get quotedon here that it's time to drop it already.

Why people who won't get the memo if they don't understand how i wrote, how about you, uhm, not respond bssed on what I thought instrad of assuming things just like most of the communities that seems to know what I get, but like to joke around that I'm getting tired of daily by this.

On 6/16/2017 at 9:37 AM, StewartBros said:

Most of us don't give a f*ck about our leaderboard position.  We know that people in the top 50 are, more likely than not, cheaters, and we don't wish to be counted amongst their ranks.

That's a very wild accusation to make. And it is only an accusation. Many people have poured many hours into Roughdawg and all those people's profiles to find a hacked game... Not one.

24 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

And again I don't care of grammar where these type of responses that's I still explain where I think it is bullshit that others think they can't read the way I wrote, but it's false where I don't want to deal with people who always havea problem by how I should write correctly in psngrammarprofiles. Tired of everytime I get these type of responses everytime I get quotedon here that it's time to drop it already.

Why people who won't get the memo if they don't understand how i wrote, how about you, uhm, not respond bssed on what I thought instrad of assuming things just like most of the communities that seems to know what I get, but like to joke around that I'm getting tired of daily by this.

People like to read what they are writing. No need to take it to heart.

5 minutes ago, Nitro said:

That's a very wild accusation to make. And it is only an accusation. Many people have poured many hours into Roughdawg and all those people's profiles to find a hacked game... Not one.

People like to read what they are writing. No need to take it to heart.

Yeah,but when you get several members eho constantly criticized the way you type up, it gets very annoying that they think every post should be so perfect that every time I explained that especially one of my status updates, several people don't get it that I'm tired of it.

5 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Yeah,but when you get several members eho constantly criticized the way you type up, it gets very annoying that they think every post should be so perfect that every time I explained that especially one of my status updates, several people don't get it that I'm tired of it.

As long as you make sense, it doesn't matter. If someone isn't making sense though, they need to re-write what they typed with better punctuation and spelling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

As long as you make sense, it doesn't matter. If someone isn't making sense though, they need to re-write what they typed with better punctuation and spelling.

That's why people think they want to be English teachers on this damn website that I don't care of how I should out the way I put it better that i explainthe way I write that makes sense which mostly people still getting on to me with that which never gets old. I don't fucking care of people wanting me to write better, I'm me who cares of typing up the way I explain that once again I getting the same type of shit that most likely they'll say the same thing already.

7 minutes ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

That's why people think they want to be English teachers on this damn website that I don't care of how I should out the way I put it better that i explainthe way I write that makes sense which mostly people still getting on to me with that which never gets old. I don't fucking care of people wanting me to write better, I'm me who cares of typing up the way I explain that once again I getting the same type of shit that most likely they'll say the same thing already.

People just want to understand.

• Like 4