Beware of account thieves.

AzlanKH

On 6/11/2017 at 7:00 PM, Senor_T_Dub said:

But gamesharing is not a feature, it is literally giving another person your login info and letting them play your games. It's against Sony'sToS and is not a legit option for gamers.

I think he was confusing "gamesharing" with the feature on PS4 that sometimes lets a person play your game for you, if you're stuck.

I'm sharing games with my fiance. We usually buy stuff together like this and it's cheaper for me and her.

Got a message like that a few times if I wanted to share with him to get access to his amazing collection of games. I declined, but he wrote me a few days later and pretended like this conversation didn't happen. Pretty funny to show him, that he already messaged me about this.

It's not that annoying for me, but I get it that this stuff has to stop.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

Set your privacy to only friends can message you on PSN.

It has prevented so many losers from messaging me. When I say losers, I do mean literal losers. People that want to comment on my cool name, people that are mad over a loss in multiplayer, people that want to call me a stoopid 14 year old c**t burger, blah blah blah.

It's great having that kind of silence. I control who messages me.

Edited by Valyrious
PSNP censors the c word, lmao

8 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Set your privacy to only friends can message you on PSN.

It has prevented so many losers from messaging me. When I say losers, I do mean literal losers. People that want to comment on my cool name, people that are mad over a loss in multiplayer, people that want to call me a stoopid 14 year old c**t burger, blah blah blah.

It's great having that kind of silence. I control who messages me.

People like this still exist ? I thought stuff like this completely switched over to facebook or the other social media things, but I guess this so called "keyboard warriors" still exist.

Edited by BlindMango
Removing text that derailed the topic

4 minutes ago, www-21- said:

People like this still exist ? I thought stuff like this completely switched over to facebook or the other social media things, but I guess this so called "keyboard warriors" still exist.

It's the internet, where they think they are anonymous so they can say whatever cancerous shit they please. That's why there's so many tough guys on the internet. Because it allows them to express their toxic opinion without actually confronting someone in real life and getting their face caved in.

It's worse on Xbox though, probably because the average gamer on that platform is naturally younger, but what are you going to do.

1 hour ago, MiamiNights89 said:

this exact guy is messaging me. im playing along. what a moron.

You gotta make it complicated for him. Pretend to send it to him on e-mail. When he doesn't get anything, repeat that you sent it. Eventually you must tell him that you sent it to the wrong e-mail, something like, "I sent it to this e-mail: ". xD He will understand what you did wrong then, and tell you to send to the correct e-mail. Do so, but send wrong info. Also, see if you can make him do shit to earn your trust, and play as stupid and clumsy as you can, this is super frustrating for him, but he'll want to do it because he thinks there's a reward in the end and he thinks he's the smart one fooling you. At the same time, you're wasting his time making him less motivated.

See this web site for ideas:

http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

While many of us have experienced some sort of scam and are now wise to suspicious activity, there are those who have not yet seen or felt it. So for this reason, thanks for the heads up, @SpiritOfGoku666.

About 3 years ago I started receiving a bunch of random messages from people with empty subject lines. Didn't care to find out what they wanted, I just deleted them. I haven't received any of these messages in the last year or so. I actually want to get one now! I think I'd have some fun first before reporting them. I've had my share of scam callers in the past. I enjoy taking them for a ride? 

8 hours ago, MiamiNights89 said:

this exact guy is messaging me. im playing along. what a moron.

Oh man! Please have some fun with him. Screenshots, if possible?

Edited by BlindMango
Removing text that derailed the topic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

You gotta make it complicated for him. Pretend to send it to him on e-mail. When he doesn't get anything, repeat that you sent it. Eventually you must tell him that you sent it to the wrong e-mail, something like, "I sent it to this e-mail: ". xD He will understand what you did wrong then, and tell you to send to the correct e-mail. Do so, but send wrong info. Also, see if you can make him do shit to earn your trust, and play as stupid and clumsy as you can, this is super frustrating for him, but he'll want to do it because he thinks there's a reward in the end and he thinks he's the smart one fooling you.

See this web site for ideas:

http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

Lol. Genious. Should link him to some infected websites too.