Death to the Outsider

BlueBerry_1337

Hrrrm, releasing a stand alone expansion without any post game support for two at all? I've got such mixed feelings about Dishonored already and this doesn't really boost my opinion. Hopefully it's good at least but I find Billie to be a really boring character.

Edited by boringname123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, boringname123 said:

Hrrrm, releasing a stand alone expansion without any post game support for two at all? I've got such mixed feelings about Dishonored already and this doesn't really boost my opinion. Hopefully it's good at least but I find Billie to be a really boring character.

Thats what Bethesda did with Wolfenstein, and it made for 2 great games. I'm looking forward to this - any excuse to spend more time in that world is a good thing for me

• Like 2

Don't really give a toss about Dishonored, but I fucking love me some standalone DLC and hope to death this gets some sales because the fans are hardcore, the second entry got great reviews, and despite not yet playing it, I feel it doesn't deserve to have hit the 20 buck bargain bin after only a couple months on market.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Thats what Bethesda did with Wolfenstein, and it made for 2 great games. I'm looking forward to this - any excuse to spend more time in that world is a good thing for me

That's true but was the old blood ever 30 bucks? Seems steep to me but maybe it'll be a more complete game.

Edited by boringname123
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...