Mondays be like...

Precision-Playyy

I just drove into a tree with 120km/h to cause a crash and get disqualified.

EDIT
A bit more detailed:

I used a sponsored car (so I don't have to pay the bills :P ) and just drove against trees or the track boundaries to get my car damaged little by little (the co-driver told me I needed new cooling water etc.). After that I decided to drive with at least 120 km/h against one random tree and hoped that this would be enough to cause some terminal damage and the trophy popped as soon as I got the notification that the race is over.

EDIT2:

I used the daily community event and according to a thread on TrueAchievements it only unlocks in community events and the pro tour:

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=922571

Edited by Crimson Idol

Ahh youre a star, are you any good at the game? Fancy a race sometime? I ranked 1st on the leader board on one of the stages in the weekly event, only a matter of time thought before they start to get hacked like any other game. Thanks for all the info bud 

Edited by Precision-Playyy

3 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

I got mine using a loaned r5 car in a free roam joyride. I just drove straight into the corner of the building in front of where you spawn and the trophy popped right away

I got it in free roam as well, crashed one of those land rush go-karts and did a 360 and it popped...

2 hours ago, Death_Ninja said:

Hahaha same for me, finally got it by flooring it into a barrier head on in Dirtfish.

Exactly what I did. After 15 minutes though O_O (not an upgraded car obviously).

Also, I managed to completely destroy the vehicle to the point of paralysis; it didn't Monday me with WORSE damage haha.

• Like 1