Speedrun

1 hour ago, Ghost_of_Gaz_ said:

Did it with 15 minutes to spare.

I was just about to say once you get to the ship graveyard you pretty much have this. I had a similar time as you when I got to this point and still had about 25 minutes to spare when I finished. For a speedrun it ain't that bad. Congrats on the trophy =)

• 2 weeks later...

As a little reference point here are my times. It won't kick in that hard if you stop every now and then because you are disoriented or die because you couldn't grab that one ledge (like I did ?).

I would recommend to play until chapter 10 and copy your save every 1-3 chapters from that moment on, so you could replay if you mess up. And don't worry: The platin trophy might not have a popup, but it will be unlocked (little heart attack on my end as it seemed it didn't pop). But I would double check that with disconnected internet to be sure it won't sync your corrupt trophy-state, though.

The time for a chapter is the playtime at the beginning of the chapter.

Chapter 10 - 1h 53m

Chapter 12 - 2h 50m

Chapter 13 - 3h 5m

Chapter 16 - 3h 38m

Chapter 18 - 4h 16m

Chapter 20 - 4h 47m

Chapter 22 - 5h 9m

Epilog - 5h 19m

(finished after 5h 22m 13s, without any glitches or bug using)

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Doogey23 said:

Hi can any one point at to me where I can find my time so far as I want to know how long so far I have done, ps already up to CH11. 

Thanks.

You will want to pause the game and click on "Statistics", which should provide you with a time up at the top of the menu that pops up. Be wary that using chapter/encounter select can reset the timer.

8 hours ago, Lawless_Llama said:

You will want to pause the game and click on "Statistics", which should provide you with a time up at the top of the menu that pops up. Be wary that using chapter/encounter select can reset the timer.

Thanks but the only time I see in that section is the one spent playing, no speed run timer is there.

3 hours ago, Doogey23 said:

Thanks but the only time I see in that section is the one spent playing, no speed run timer is there.

I do not believe that there is a dedicated speedrun timer like there was for each of the games in the Nathan Drake Collection. I played a few chapters to reset the timer to all 0s and then started a new game.