Legendary Item Leveling

Yadilie

Waiting for it to download I was about 170 million until I maxed it. I hope I don't get screwed with an auto level 5and no trophy.

Looks like they either barely touched Level 5 of the Relic or they kind of screwed over people who already grinded out a lot. It only shaved out 50 million off for me.

Edited by Yadilie

On 2017-07-22 at 5:51 AM, Yadilie said:

Waiting for it to download I was about 170 million until I maxed it. I hope I don't get screwed with an auto level 5and no trophy.

Looks like they either barely touched Level 5 of the Relic or they kind of screwed over people who already grinded out a lot. It only shaved out 50 million off for me.

I didn't even notice a change lol

8 minutes ago, vanx083 said:

You guys recommend doing Ancient Ruin Site with my Scarlet Witch to level the legendary item? 

Normally posts like these dont even deserve a response but I just can't resist:

TRY READING THE WHOLE THREAD

20 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I didn't even notice a change lol

No joke. I was super excited. Thought it was gonna chunk it down to almost no grinding for me. Did the 2 new trophies and ran the Crypt a few times and got bored of the game again, lol.

5 hours ago, Yadilie said:

No joke. I was super excited. Thought it was gonna chunk it down to almost no grinding for me. Did the 2 new trophies and ran the Crypt a few times and got bored of the game again, lol.

When I first read his comment I thought, "Oh another update? Already, we just got one?!" Went to check and it was the same one... and was sad. Since I didn't notice a difference.

Still quite a ways off from Tier 5 grind (70million to Tier 4). It's probably the longest platinum I'll ever have done (ingame wise). But it's definitely tedious. I get tired after like one OP.

I wish the experience gain wasn't nerfed at lower levels, because it'd be more fun for me to prestige over and over. But losing out on experience, needing to do the trials again, and needing to slooooooooowly get back to 60 just to equip good gear again is not something I care to do again.

It's not really a glitch, per se. In order to re-do story sections instantly on the same character they let you reset them so you can go through and fight bosses again. This is a side effect of that where everything resets. This treasure room doesn't have a boss in it so you just grab 2 chests and bounce. The surprising part is that the Bar in the same chapter got patched to where you couldn't run in and grab the chests before killing one of the named. Was expecting this one to get patched out with the most recent one. But for your question I would probably do this sooner than later if you really want the platinum. I can see this getting axed in a couple patches.

Edited by Yadilie
  • Like 1

On 24-7-2017 at 7:18 PM, Elvick_ said:

I wish the experience gain wasn't nerfed at lower levels, because it'd be more fun for me to prestige over and over. But losing out on experience, needing to do the trials again, and needing to slooooooooowly get back to 60 just to equip good gear again is not something I care to do again.

On a prestiged character you don't have to repeat the trials. When reaching level 10 (or 11) you can select all difficulties but Cosmic. Cosmic difficulty unlocks when you reach level 60 again

Just now, Mr_Marty84 said:

On a prestiged character you don't have to repeat the trials. When reaching level 10 (or 11) you can select all difficulties but Cosmic. Cosmic difficulty unlocks when you reach level 60 again

Do you have access to all story chapters? So I could hit level 10 and do the Crypt farm for brain dead experience on the one below Cosmic?

4 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

False. Please do not speak for my experience.

I've prestiged multiple times on Storm and all but once I had to do them all over again. And the time I "didn't", I still did because it was glitchy as fuck. Only let me go to Heroic after prestiging, but wouldn't count my Super Heroic trial as completed until I did the Heroic one and then Super Heroic again and then once more the Cosmic. I'm not going to risk doing that shit again.

Maybe they've fixed it by now, but that was not my experience when I prestiged twice within the first two weeks of the game being out. And whenever i prestiged the third time. Which is whenever I bought my cosmic item.

Edited by Elvick_

40 minutes ago, Yadilie said:

Do you have access to all story chapters? So I could hit level 10 and do the Crypt farm for brain dead experience on the one below Cosmic?

Yes all story locations are available

38 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

False. Please do not speak for my experience.

I've prestiged multiple times on Storm and all but once I had to do them all over again. And the time I "didn't", I still did because it was glitchy as fuck. Only let me go to Heroic after prestiging, but wouldn't count my Super Heroic trial as completed until I did the Heroic one and then Super Heroic again and then once more the Cosmic. I'm not going to risk doing that shit again.

Maybe they've fixed it by now, but that was not my experience when I prestiged twice within the first two weeks of the game being out. And whenever i prestiged the third time. Which is whenever I bought my cosmic item.

Sad to hear you had those trials glitch on you. I never had that problem. So maybe it is false information for you but for the most people it is correct that you don't need to repeat any trial on a prestiged character

8 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Yes all story locations are available

Sad to hear you had those trials glitch on you. I never had that problem. So maybe it is false information for you but for the most people it is correct that you don't need to repeat any trial on a prestiged character

Given the mass amounts of glitches the game had in beta, at launch, and still has... I doubt that very much.

Thank you very much Yadilie (sorry i was on my phone and i dont know how to replay)

Actually im working on leveling up 5 hero for the extra 50% EXP (done 2 still much more to do).

After reading your information i guess it ok to go on grind leveling legendary item right now.

13 minutes ago, sharpIIS2 said:

Thank you very much Yadilie (sorry i was on my phone and i dont know how to replay)

Actually im working on leveling up 5 hero for the extra 50% EXP (done 2 still much more to do).

After reading your information i guess it ok to go on grind leveling legendary item right now.

No problem. Will say now that it's unbelievably boring and if you have spare cash plinking down 10 dollars might not be a bad idea. You get 5 hours or so of max experience boost on top of character boosts and such. Turns out to be a double in experience. Also I don't know if you've noticed but you have to equip your characters to get the bonus experience from them in the Synergy Tab under Skills Section.

15 minutes ago, sharpIIS2 said:

Yes, i already did it but it will show on the Buffs Stats right?

And one more thing, those money drop from the boxs count as Gazillionaire trophy or not?

Thank again

No. It has to be stuff from the ground, else it'd be super easy with those 500k chests.

I'd like to share a quick tip to other players that helps with time spend on leveling the artifacts and alts heroes as you can earn exp for 2 at the same time.

Use local coop, if you dont use the other second controller, the character will warp to you if you go out of bounds, meaning you can do the Latverian Crypt for both characters. 

IMPORTANT, the other character that follows you must have some type of auto attack, like Kitty Pryde or Angela has so it gets the exp too.

Heres what i am doing:

1. I have Angela on Cosmic and artifact as player 1

2. I have any other character i wish to level aswell as player 2

3. I keep playing as player 2, doing the Latverian crypt

4. When i have swapped back character, i use Angela's bodyshift to get back to Latverian crypt entrance (due shes the only one that i have unlocked cosmic with)

Hope this helps

Edited by kimmokissa
fixed some spelling

20 minutes ago, sharpIIS2 said:

Fyi : to day i got the Gazillionaire Trophy by just collecting money from the boxs.

So you can also grind this trophy too.

Good luck out there.

http://www.mx7.com/view2/A1MzVagFfFZ83Qzw

Yes. Chests counts, cause it drops money on the floor. But the boxes (briefcases, 1000g) that drops when you have the kingpin medallion doesn't count (or any other boxes(briefcases))

• 2 weeks later...

So the XP from treasure rooms got nerfed at some point.  Last week I was getting about 78k per orb with 265% bonus xp (200% boost, 60% from 6 level 60s and 5% from VIP).  This week when I pushed for the platinum, those orbs dropped down to about 55k per orb with the same amount of bonus XP.