Nex Machina Trophy Thoughts.

snakebit10

no idea what the feats are, didn't see that in the beta and haven't played reso or alien nation, but i'd say i've done over half of this stuff in the beta... it's not THAT hard, aside from a few stinkers like no movement and don't get hit a single time

we'll have to see! enjoyed it immensely so far & definitely pre-ordering this

Fairly standard housemarque list. Very similar to resogun with a couple of alienation style trophies thrown in for good measure. Don't think it's gonna be as easy as resogun though. And I do wish they'd stop using generic trophy tiles. But I suppose we can't have everything. So long as the game is sound it doesn't really matter what the tiles look like.

Really looking forward to playing this. 

Edited by Sayaaaargh87

13 hours ago, Bubblyfishes said:

no idea what the feats are, didn't see that in the beta and haven't played reso or alien nation, but i'd say i've done over half of this stuff in the beta... it's not THAT hard, aside from a few stinkers like no movement and don't get hit a single time

we'll have to see! enjoyed it immensely so far & definitely pre-ordering this

They're basically ingame achievements. In the Resogun DLC, you had to complete 100 of them and it was one of the more difficult trophies.. some were easy but some required to do the whole game on the harder difficulties without dying or losing humans. 

I already preordered this a while ago and I am really looking forward into this. Housemarque games always have been a lot of fun.

The trophies look challenging, but not impossible. Guess it will be around 5/10 (Just from reading the trophies, we will see how it really turns out). Pretty excited to play this !

• Like 1

On 2017-6-13 at 3:20 PM, DennisWilles said:

They're basically ingame achievements. In the Resogun DLC, you had to complete 100 of them and it was one of the more difficult trophies.. some were easy but some required to do the whole game on the harder difficulties without dying or losing humans. 

ah, thank you!

4 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

can't wait to get on this tonight...

Me too.

What I don´t understand is that there are already some guys who have the game.

Is that some kind of early access thing?

It´s not unusual to have retail earlier but download only titles ? How does that work?

5 hours ago, Fichtenwilli said:

Me too.

What I don´t understand is that there are already some guys who have the game.

Is that some kind of early access thing?

It´s not unusual to have retail earlier but download only titles ? How does that work?

I think that they maybe got a code to unlock the game. 

The Arena trophies are currently glitched, but in a beneficial way (as of Patch 1.03, which released a few hours after the game went live in Australia). Completing just one mission with the respective medal will net the trophy, as well as the lower ones. Not sure when that'll be fixed.

8155dda407.png

2 hours ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

The Arena trophies are currently glitched, but in a beneficial way (as of Patch 1.03, which released a few hours after the game went live in Australia). Completing just one mission with the respective medal will net the trophy, as well as the lower ones. Not sure when that'll be fixed.

8155dda407.png

That did not work for me with the same patch. I actually got the bronze medal first. Afterwards I finished the lvl with gold and got the gold medal trophy. But did not receive the silver medal trophy. Finished the next lvl with only silver and still did not get it. We will see.

1 hour ago, Yoey_666 said:

That did not work for me with the same patch. I actually got the bronze medal first. Afterwards I finished the lvl with gold and got the gold medal trophy. But did not receive the silver medal trophy. Finished the next lvl with only silver and still did not get it. We will see.

That's rather odd. I got gold first try and got all three, my friend got silver and got bronze/silver trophies. Either way they're not working as intended.

In other news, 1CC is definitely harder than it was on Resogun, but still pretty doable. Got it on my third attempt at Experienced, had all my lives intact when I finished.

1 hour ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

In other news, 1CC is definitely harder than it was on Resogun, but still pretty doable. Got it on my third attempt at Experienced, had all my lives intact when I finished.

What can you say about the 100 feats? How doable are those feats? There's just 100 or more than 100 feats in game?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marcel_pfs1 said:

What can you say about the 100 feats? How doable are those feats? There's just 100 or more than 100 feats in game?

There's 222 feats, ranging from defeating each boss on each difficulty, killing a certain number of each enemy type, kills with each secondary weapon, completing worlds saving all/no humans, speedruns for each world and difficulty. There's more than enough viable ones that you could get 100 with some minor grinding, no need to go out of the way to do complicated stuff on Veteran/Master/Hero.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

Try earning another. I had to do 2 silvers for the trophy to pop for me. 

2 hours ago, Gage said:

Try earning another. I had to do 2 silvers for the trophy to pop for me. 

I have gold in Arena 1 and Silver in Arena 2 and got the Trophies for Gold and Bronze Medals. I will try to make silver in Arena 3 as soon as I am home from work.