Nex Machina Trophy Thoughts.

snakebit10

Also another potentially glitched trophy: "Look mom!". It has been earned on PSN so I don't know if it has become glitched since Version 1.00, or if there's some convoluted method for actually doing it. One would assume that you would have to use only your dodge explosion as you cannot use your primary or secondary weapon, but I've done entire worlds this way and haven't gotten it. I don't know of any other way to actually clear a level without using your primary, secondary or dodge explosion.

I'm playing this game on my alt account and the trophy "Storm Runner" won't pop. I've completed that level 3 times under the 5:45 (experienced difficulty) and no trophy. I thinks it's glitched, but some ppl got luck and unlocked it.

5 hours ago, barrymcg said:

I was wondering if anyone knows what the end mini games are for the Doing it trophy. I am not quite sure what it means. Every time i finish a area i just get took to the next area?

When a level/area ends there's a circle that comes towards you, if you dash at the right time then you get the "minigame" bonus.

2 minutes ago, Marcel_pfs1 said:

I'm playing this game on my alt account and the trophy "Storm Runner" won't pop. I've completed that level 3 times under the 5:45 (experienced difficulty) and no trophy. I thinks it's glitched, but some ppl got luck and unlocked it.

When a level/area ends there's a circle that comes towards you, if you dash at the right time then you get the "minigame" bonus.

It is glitched, the timer doesn't track properly so you need a significantly lower time than what it says. I contacted Housemarque about it and they're fixing it next patch. As of now you need to beat it by 30+ seconds to get the trophy and feat. I got 5:05 and my friend got 5:09.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

It is glitched, the timer doesn't track properly so you need a significantly lower time than what it says. I contacted Housemarque about it and they're fixing it next patch. As of now you need to beat it by 30+ seconds to get the trophy and feat. I got 5:05 and my friend got 5:09.

Just got a time of 5:04 and got the trophy. ^^

Also, did you get any info about the "Look Mom!" trophy with Housemarque?

Oh man, this may be the most difficult arcade mode in a Housemarque game yet due to the difficult bosses. If I do decide to get the platinum in this then it's going to be a difficult journey. I've loved what I've played so far though.

1 minute ago, Marcel_pfs1 said:

About the "Look mon!" trophy, there's a really simple solution... Just play coop and complete a level with your second controller.

Yeah I was just told that, can't believe I didn't think of such a simple solution. 

Just now, NaseemJohn said:

Any tips on how to beat that machine city fast? I always end up like 20 seconds late 

Try and get the Rocket Launcher ASAP, kill big enemies as they spawn with the Rocket Launcher, don't do anything to waste time (go for humans, secret levels, etc). Just focus on clearing enemies as quickly as possible. When you learn the enemy spawns you can take out all the stronger enemies with a single rocket the moment they spawn in.

5: 20 in machine city and no Storm runner trophy.

On a positive note, just got the 1cc trophy. Man I started of rocky, but managed to storm through the last two levels lol. no damaged the architect and supreme A.I. Then i get totally steamrolled by the true final hidden boss

Spoiler

(Nex Machina)

It goes to show how important upgrading your character is, and to also use the rocket launcher.

Now onto Veteran......

On 6/20/2017 at 6:44 AM, Yoey_666 said:

I have gold in Arena 1 and Silver in Arena 2 and got the Trophies for Gold and Bronze Medals. I will try to make silver in Arena 3 as soon as I am home from work. 

Getting gold in arena one also unlocked the gold and bronze medals. I accidentally golded arena 2 and didnt get the silver. Then i got silver in Arena 3 and it unlocked.

Last line of defense is bugged aswell. I tried to finish it on Veteran, but two humans died. So I decided to play the forest to the end to see if I could find all secret humans. At the boss I only got 4/5, so I decided to just quit. While loading the main menu, the trophy popped.. 

The ones for saving all secret humans didnt pop. Cause yeah, I did not save all secret humans. Strange.

Does anybody know where 5th secret human is on first level. So far I only have found them on 1.1 / 1.6 / 1.9 and 1.11. Same question for the beacons, I am still missing the 3rd one where I was able to find them on level 1.2 and 1.9. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Edited by JaapertNL

51 minutes ago, JaapertNL said:

Does anybody know where 5th secret human is on first level. So far I only have found them on 1.1 / 1.6 / 1.9 and 1.11. Same question for the beacons, I am still missing the 3rd one where I was able to find them on level 1.2 and 1.9. 

Any help is appreciated. 

You are missing both on 1-8, when you go to the opposite side of the starting area, theres this shiny "invisible" blue floor which you can walk on. You will find both there.

Edited by Yoey_666

1 hour ago, Yoey_666 said:

You are missing both on 1-8, when you go to the opposite side of the starting area, theres this shiny "invisible" blue floor which you can walk on. You will find both there.

I just got the trophies. Thanks for the explanation. 

On 6/12/2017 at 2:13 PM, OBSTINATIO said:

I think Nex Machina will be the by far hardest Platinum of all House Marque Games. Resogun and Alien Nation are both super easy and Dead Nation was far from hard I'd say. 

This....looking at that list makes me sad geez i wanted to plat this, plus the beta was waaaay easier than this...

Edited by saiyanknight87

Guys, I know it looks hard, but I thought the same way. I was sure I wouldn't be able to do half the things in the game without coop help. But with practice and memorizing enemy patterns, you can do it! Master mode is something retarded, but you can definitely do the platinum! Go for it.

I'm just missing like 15 more feats. I want that platinum so bad lol

5 hours ago, rubhen925 said:

Guys, I know it looks hard, but I thought the same way. I was sure I wouldn't be able to do half the things in the game without coop help. But with practice and memorizing enemy patterns, you can do it! Master mode is something retarded, but you can definitely do the platinum! Go for it.

I'm just missing like 15 more feats. I want that platinum so bad lol

Yeah it's definitely a game that feels significantly easier than originally expected once you have a few attempts at it. My first Experienced playthrough I had like 40 continues, thought "welp this is never happening", second attempt was 2CC and third attempt was 1CC. Understanding all the mechanics of the game goes a long way.