CQC FTW Quickie Guide

DJBurnout_TTV

Before even attempting this baby, your gonna need to remember the map and get adjusted to the gameplay in one or two games prior.

For me, this is the hardest trophy. Between the bosses, this is pretty easy. Just GTFO out of any rooms with enemies. What you need to prepare for is that Crimson Trevor boss. Stock up on soooo many herbs for that sunova bitch! Final tip would be to knife aiming down, since his hitbox is huge down there (lol). Feel free to ask for any other tips and tricks if ya feel like it! ?

• Like 1

Yeah, the Crimsonhead Prototype is definitely the hardest thing about this run.  With Jill, I managed to use all 7 herbs before it went down.  Otherwise, just choose the route that lets you skip the final Tyrant boss and run through most rooms without fighting.

• 11 months later...
On 5/22/2018 at 3:15 PM, Bloodytears1666 said:

Is equipping nullifies trophy? I screwed a little at mines and when exiting there was hunter and I started panic and equipped FF instead of putting it on the switch. Gladly didn't use it literally, but if someone can tell me before I make too far.

It's been awhile since I've last played. I don't think just equipping a non-knife weapon will automatically nullify the trophy. As long as you don't use them.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JustawayCrush said:

It's been awhile since I've last played. I don't think just equipping a non-knife weapon will automatically nullify the trophy. As long as you don't use them.

Checked, no, this not count.

With Elder I also recommend simply fight in area where masks. All his moves are too long and it's better use walls to shorten distance between you and boss after his attack attempts. Stay close and on his shoulders sides and you don't even need to use low knife attack and will complete stage without damage on normal.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

On 5/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Bloodytears1666 said:

Checked, no, this not count.

With Elder I also recommend simply fight in area where masks. All his moves are too long and it's better use walls to shorten distance between you and boss after his attack attempts. Stay close and on his shoulders sides and you don't even need to use low knife attack and will complete stage without damage on normal.

That's pretty neat. Ya learn something new every day.

• 7 months later...

I did CQC and Invisible enemies at the same time yesterday (cause I am a crazy person) and yeah, Elder Crimson is the hardest part.  I was playing as Chris though, so had more tanking health, only went through 4 full heals.  Its basically a fast version of the 1st Tyrant fight, plus the Tyrants reflection shows up on the floor so you can see when you are behind him.

Clearing that Chimera out ready for the 'Nitro Walk' is probably the second hardest part, if you are doing those two at the same time.  You have to listen carefully to hear if they are on the ceiling or floor, you end up with more wild swings than against Plant 42.

Also yeah, during my playthrough, I was switched to Rebecca and she had a gun equipped, still got the Trophy.  I think it is just firing the gun that voids the trophy.

• 3 months later...