shaneyboy619

Are the difficulty trophies are now impossible to get?

23 posts in this topic

Ok so I've now completed every heist in the game on deathwish difficulty apart from the 4 DLC heists included in the new The Most Wanted DLC, in an attempt to get the "OVERKILL Salutes You!" trophy and still haven't gotten it, does anyone know if the difficulty trophies are even still possible to get or is that now impossible after the latest update and the removal of pro jobs? I've heard a lot of different things and I'm not sure if there's still some way to get them or not.

shaneyboy619.png

Considering they got rid of pro jobs I bet it's unobtainable. Maybe they'll fix it but I think it's unlikely.

I hope you're wrong but it wouldn't surprise me, I love this game though and would be real annoyed if I can never get the platinum now :/

Also I just realised I put 2 "are"s in the title of this topic, whoops.

shaneyboy619.png

I'm having the same problem mate, it's been frustrating me for a few days now. I'm just glad that I have found out that I am not the only one with this problem, which shows that it is a problem on their side of things. It's the last trophy I need for the platinum and I just hope they read community feedback including my own so that they can update the game on console.

2 minutes ago, Malik said:

nimCNJpnQ32hVVH7tyFa7Q.png

Thank you so much for this! Hopefully that's a good sign and we won't have to wait long for the next patch (though I won't get my hopes up too much).

shaneyboy619.png

Damn thanks man for clearing

up that issue I spend hours

on the internet to find an answer. You made my day 😎

That developers more useless, of pain as they have behaved that do not count for the payday 3

Edited by locoporkko

3 hours ago, Malik said:

nimCNJpnQ32hVVH7tyFa7Q.png

You've just made my day with this aswell! I was only missing Very Hard and Hard difficulties and figured i finished them later. Big mistake. 

Edited by ZachSmoke

You could technically do them offline on version 1.00, but best of luck doing Hotline Miami Pro Job on Death Wish on your own with PS4 1.00 skills... I do think Hard & Very Hard should be manageable to do on your own though, the game gives you plenty of chances to not go down on those difficulties, it's just Overkill and Death Wish would be brutal on your own with the old skill trees. Don't expect Overkill to do a new patch soon, they take a long time to update console... 

Edited by Ms Serzilla

8 hours ago, Ms Serzilla said:

You could technically do them offline on version 1.00, but best of luck doing Hotline Miami Pro Job on Death Wish on your own with PS4 1.00 skills... I do think Hard & Very Hard should be manageable to do on your own though, the game gives you plenty of chances to not go down on those difficulties, it's just Overkill and Death Wish would be brutal on your own with the old skill trees. Don't expect Overkill to do a new patch soon, they take a long time to update console... 

I thought you can't un patch games on PS4 anymore. Digital versions anyway?

31 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

I thought you can't un patch games on PS4 anymore. Digital versions anyway?

I think you can delete all the patches so the game gets reverted to version 1.00 but you can't downgrade from 1.03 to 1.02 for example. 

On 6/12/2017 at 5:41 PM, Kubanga said:

Considering they got rid of pro jobs I bet it's unobtainable. Maybe they'll fix it but I think it's unlikely.

They got rid of pro jobs?

6 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

They got rid of pro jobs?

Yeah. So you basically can't get any of the difficulty related trophies until its patched.

1 minute ago, Kubanga said:

Yeah. So you basically can't get any of the difficulty related trophies until its patched.

well not true, You could, it just be super hard. You would need to delete everything but the save. Not be connected to the net and do it solo

On my alternate account I managed to get the trophy for Hard mode by completing ALL Overkill missions - Pro jobs don't matter anymore, so that's not a factor - but they have messed up the tiers.  I was unaware of the bug as of today - and was looking forward to being done Overkill.

I don't know what to do, because I only have the Very Hard and Overkill trophy left... it is possible they all got knocked up 2 notches accidentally, but that would mean Mayhem would hypothetically pop the Very Hard - and Deathwish would pop Overkill - and One Down would pop Deathwish, that trophy would no longer be obtainable - I will still be testing more and will update you guys when I find out more. (Thankfully Deathwish was the only one I had already earned prior to this update, meaning in theory if I'm right, platinum will still be possible - but anybody who doesn't have Deathwish done already is gonna be at a loss or have an extremely horrid time.)  

Sadly waiting for OK to patch the game is going to take like a year, minimum - they have a horrible track record of abusing us console players in favor of PC.  

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager

Ummm welll... reporting back with some awkward results - my friend and I decided to try and go with my theory - and we literally did one single match of Lab Rats on Deathwish - and still having not completed much of the needed work BOTH Very Hard and Overkill popped one after the other - not gonna complain, but I have no idea what's going on now.  It's especially weird though because Difficulty doesn't even stack in this game, and I literally got them for the same mission.

It should be noted Lab Rats was the last mission I thought I needed for Overkill, which in the end popped the Hard mode trophy - so technically that mission alone yielded all 3 for me.

Try Lab Rats on Deathwish and report back with your results? 

I'm a little worried my main account will be banned from Trophy lists now though... since its technically and otherwise impossible for those trophies to pop together...

Edited by Lag_The_Ravager

59 minutes ago, Lag_The_Ravager said:

I'm a little worried my main account will be banned from Trophy lists now though... since its technically and otherwise impossible for those trophies to pop together...

It's a bug in the game itself, so you're fine. 

Bug has been recently patched, just complete one job on death wish (Ukranian Job, for example) and you should get the trophy.

7 hours ago, Elite_Agent_009 said:

Bug has been recently patched, just complete one job on death wish (Ukranian Job, for example) and you should get the trophy.

I'm actually genuinely and pleasantly surprised with how fast they patched it - I really hope this becomes a trend :)

The only one I have left is Death Wish on all missions. Is there anyway to still get this? Is it just beating the original heists on Death Wish?

22 minutes ago, NeoGrayFox said:

The only one I have left is Death Wish on all missions. Is there anyway to still get this? Is it just beating the original heists on Death Wish?

I think it is complete 'x' amount of heists on Death Wish as with my Overkill difficulty trophy it popped after a combination on new DLC and some of the original (having not beaten all the original heists)

On 2/19/2018 at 0:23 PM, Gunner_Man21 said:

I think it is complete 'x' amount of heists on Death Wish as with my Overkill difficulty trophy it popped after a combination on new DLC and some of the original (having not beaten all the original heists)

That's actually what I was hoping for, giving me more options for heists to beat.

Edited by NeoGrayFox