DS3 Awakened question

wackt1

If you are planning to use the glitch to get the Hand Cannons in all the game modes, then you shouldn't install either the patch or the DLC until you have them unlocked in each mode.

If not, then installing the DLC won't affect the base game as they are separate.

16 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

If you are planning to use the glitch to get the Hand Cannons in all the game modes, then you shouldn't install either the patch or the DLC until you have them unlocked in each mode.

If not, then installing the DLC won't affect the base game as they are separate.

ok, but am i'm able to port the pitch black weapon over all of the difficulty settings as well, or do I have to uninstall the patch too. 

Edited by wackt1

4 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

ok, but am i'm able to port the pitch black weapon over all of the difficulty settings as well, or do I have to uninstall the patch too. 

You wouldn't be able to use that weapon in Classic mode which is the game mode you would be playing to unlock The Devil Horns (not the Hand Cannon like I said earlier, got my Dead Space games mixed up). Once you unlock The Devil Horns then you won't need any other weapon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

You wouldn't be able to use that weapon in Classic mode which is the game mode you would be playing to unlock The Devil Horns (not the Hand Cannon like I said earlier, got my Dead Space games mixed up). Once you unlock The Devil Horns then you won't need any other weapon.

ok thanks 

1 hour ago, wackt1 said:

ok thanks 

Stevie is right :) just unsinstall everything. The devils horn is that weapon (the red fingers) i used in our playthru. it's very overpowered, nothing will touch you it kills everything with 1 hit, and you don't need ammo. i never used the pitch black but i am not sure if it is more powerful than devils horn.

I used this guide: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dead-space-3-a/188630-dead-space-3-roadmap-trophy-guide.html

And here it covers the exploits: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/dead-space-3-a/188707-dead-space-3-hardcore-guide-encyclopedia.html#post3406596