Undertale Coming to PS4 (and Vita).

Crzy Minus

On 7/20/2017 at 4:25 AM, Crzy Minus said:

Notes:
- North American PSN pre-orders will receive the Ruins theme as an instant bonus upon purchase.

- European PSN pre-orders will receive the Ruins theme along with the game itself upon release.

- Fangamer PS4 and PS Vita pre-orders will receive a voucher for the theme when the order ships in September. (The theme vouchers are only valid for North American PSN accounts.)

^^Quote from the official site

I can confirm the Undertale Dynamic Theme (Ruins) is included in European PS Store pre-orders even though the product description has no mention of the theme. It's downloadable right away, but has a "playable in x days x hours x minutes" countdown when checking the PS4 theme selection so the theme can't be used until game's release.

That's the infos I got from an Australian player (it's already over Midnight there):

Undertale has a Platinum

30 trophies. Alot of which are donating certain amounts of G's to the dog shrine.

The rest are what looks story related. (Not sure never played the game before)

All except the platinum are hidden.

3 minutes ago, harrypotter1997 said:

Lol, i got a package today and i was shaking cause i though it was my Undertale preorder but it turned out to be just a artbook ;---; Still, it's so pretty!

The physical editions don't come out until September, don't they?

Yea, only through fangamer, i payed about 120$ for the package of PS4 Collector's Edition + PSVita Standart Edition + ArtBook + Shipping to Poland. Not so bad of a price. Also preordered game on PSStore so I probably will be streaming getting platinum without a break from the premiere.

Some of the pictures of the artbook are on my instagram: Lombaxies

instagram.com/lombaxies

I've played Undertale on Vita for an hour or so now and I was creeped out by what the flower told me last night. 

Spoiler

I had accidentally killed Toriel in a battle and I felt bad about it so I shut down the game and loaded my earlier save. On my second try I managed to get out of the battle without killing her.

After that I encountered that flower thing who told me something like "You murdered her, regretted it and went back in time. Well, you're not the only one with the power to alter the reality."

I was both impressed and a bit freaked out by it as the game knew what I had done even though I had loaded an earlier save! D: Hadn't had this happen in PC version as that part was played differently.

Slightly disappointed that the plat can be obtained in 5 hours according to the trophy guide. Here I was hoping for a 100 hour epic RPG, especially since I heard it was similar to Earthbound. Anyway, my friend bought me a physical copy of the special edition for my birthday. It won't ship until December so I probably won't get it until late December/early January. It's cool - my birthday is late December anyway ?