Hey guys!

thelapsukainen

I'm kinda new to the forums, I registered back in 2013 but completely forgot about this site until today so I figured to start posting here.

I'm not really a super serious "trophy hunter" so I don't buy games that I'm not interested in just to get an easy platinum trophy or anything like that, I buy games that I know I'll enjoy and normally check out the trophy list after I've completed the main story. This is also the reason why I hate missable trophies more than online trophies. :P

When it comes to games I don't have a favourite genre. I find myself playing a lot of shooters and RPGs, though. Fighting games are the only types of games that I don't like at all and that's because I'm absolutely horrible at them. My all-time favourite games include Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Red Dead Redemption and Rocket League just to name a few.

That's about it, I'll try my best to stay active here! Also, feel free to send me a friend request here and/or PSN! See you guys around! <3

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, thelapsukainen said:

I'm kinda new to the forums, I registered back in 2013 but completely forgot about this site until today so I figured to start posting here.

I'm not really a super serious "trophy hunter" so I don't buy games that I'm not interested in just to get an easy platinum trophy or anything like that, I buy games that I know I'll enjoy and normally check out the trophy list after I've completed the main story. This is also the reason why I hate missable trophies more than online trophies. :P

When it comes to games I don't have a favourite genre. I find myself playing a lot of shooters and RPGs, though. Fighting games are the only types of games that I don't like at all and that's because I'm absolutely horrible at them. My all-time favourite games include Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Red Dead Redemption and Rocket League just to name a few.

That's about it, I'll try my best to stay active here! Also, feel free to send me a friend request here and/or PSN! See you guys around! <3

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

• 2 weeks later...