Coming to ps4, do you guys think?

7 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

As 4,5 & 6 copy the ps3 list, theres a high probability they'll copy and paste this list too.

Yeah, what im thinking aswell. I just wish they would delete the 10k kill one. Im still grinding on ps3 :(

7 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

RER2 is on PS4 already right? I think I might pick both of them up at a later date then.

yup, RER 2 is on ps4 :)  To the Norwegian site, RER1 is coming in august i think tho :) 

Edited by DividedByMankind

Just now, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah, what im thinking aswell. I just wish they would delete the 10k kill one. Im still grinding on ps3 :(

yup, RER 2 is on ps4 :)  To the Norwegian site, RER1 is coming in august i think tho :) 

Only reason why I didn't pay RER2 the least bit of attention was because the first was on PS3, which I didn't feel like messing with, and I didn't feel like jumping in on the middle of a series. It's a win-win.

1 minute ago, damon8r351 said:

Only reason why I didn't pay RER2 the least bit of attention was because the first was on PS3, which I didn't feel like messing with, and I didn't feel like jumping in on the middle of a series. It's a win-win.

Yes m8, i just hope they get rid of 10k kill trophy, which i really doubt they will. but yeah it is coming to ps4 so its a winwin for you and the others that havent started it on ps3 yet :D 

• 1 month later...