Persona 3 FES appears on the PS4 Store (possible re-release?)

yoamosilenthill

I actually thought too it was a glitch/mistake but ye why would they use a banner you only see like that on PS4 with this. Also it's been up awhile if it was a glitch/mistake they would have removed it by now. I so want this to happen though but keeping hype in check for now.

It seems unlikely that this was some kind of accident considering that vertical image thing had to have been created by someone. It doesn't make sense to make that for a PS3 classic on the PS4 store. Also, it appears next to the other PS2 classics on PS4. This has got to be happening, right!? I mean it makes sense that they would considering how well received Persona 5 was. They would want to capitalise on that.

This is the game I've been asking for ever since they announced PS2 classics for PS4. I'm totally gonna lose it if/when this gets announced. :D Getting the platinum in this game would be like a dream come true. ^_^

Not to get ahead of myself, but I wonder if the original Persona 4 is going to come over as well. Both P3 FES and P4 came to PS2 classics on PS3 after all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

It seems unlikely that this was some kind of accident considering that vertical image thing had to have been created by someone. It doesn't make sense to make that for a PS3 classic on the PS4 store. Also, it appears next to the other PS2 classics on PS4. This has got to be happening, right!? I mean it makes sense that they would considering how well received Persona 5 was. They would want to capitalise on that.

This is the game I've been asking for ever since they announced PS2 classics for PS4. I'm totally gonna lose it if/when this gets announced. :D Getting the platinum in this game would be like a dream come true. ^_^

Not to get ahead of myself, but I wonder if the original Persona 4 is going to come over as well. Both P3 FES and P4 came to PS2 classics on PS3 after all.

Maybe a walkthrough guide? :P one that shares all the stresses and doubts? :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

Wish for Nocturne as well.  Digital Devil Saga series.

I'd even settle for the Raidou Kuzunoha games if that's all I could get.  But Persona and Nocturne and DDS would be better.

C'mon Atlas, get this done and take my money!

1 hour ago, Leenewbe said:

Couldn't  find it on the  US store when i checked yesterday but it's also up on the UK store, so it'd be weird for both of them  to post it by mistake.

Actually the screenshot above its also from the UK Store according to the original thread on Neogaf.