Floorkiller74

Problem with my PSN purchases?

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

 

I have an odd problem I noticed a couple weeks ago. I bought Saints Row 4 on a PSN sale, but the game didn't show up on my DL list. I downloaded it from the store, and now that it's DL'd...it's on my installed games list. I didn't think toooo much of it, but today I bought The Crew ultimate edition, and same thing...not showing on my DL list...but I can DL it from the store.

On a related note- is there any way to "hide" games from your DL list? I have a couple PS+ games that added automatically when I re-subscribed to PS+, and a couple demos I'd like to remove.

 

Another weird thing- I uninstalled X-Com (I had purchased it digitally) to make room for The Crew....now it in my install list, but instead of the download arrow in the bottom right corner, it has an image of a locked padlock. Now, I tried to start a re-download, and it started just fine. I didn't DL the whole thing to test if it worked though....PS4 DL's are sooooo slow.

 

Any Idea why my game shows a lock or why my last 2 purchases aren't showing up? I only have one PS4 and my account has never been on any PS4 but mine.

Edited by Floorkiller74
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are watching your list on Library section it is known that some stuff don't show properly there.

But going to PS Store and download list will show all your PS4 stuff. However it can be buggy sometimes.

The best option is going to a computer and use the desktop site of PS Store. 

Your whole download list will show up there, no exceptions or bugs.

And of course, you can begin the download to your PS4 by clicking on 'Download to my PS4'

 

About the lock.. make sure your PS4 console is activated. On the console, go to PSN and 'Set as Primary console'

This way, you won't see any locks and other users on the console can play your games with their profile (like on PS3).

 

I hope this helps

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

If you are watching your list on Library section it is known that some stuff don't show properly there.

But going to PS Store and download list will show all your PS4 stuff. However it can be buggy sometimes.

The best option is going to a computer and use the desktop site of PS Store. 

Your whole download list will show up there, no exceptions or bugs.

And of course, you can begin the download to your PS4 by clicking on 'Download to my PS4'

 

About the lock.. make sure your PS4 console is activated. On the console, go to PSN and 'Set as Primary console'

This way, you won't see any locks and other users on the console can play your games with their profile (like on PS3).

 

I hope this helps

I did the store thing, everything is there...I dunno, just bugs me because I have things on my console I don't want, and things I do want to show aren't there, lol. The lock is still a mystery...my PS4 is activated, that's the only game that shows the lock- there are (and have never been) any other accounts on my PS4- and that game was purchased from my PS4. (Just double checked- It's activated)

Thank you for taking the time to respond :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a setting where you could renew all your games to help remove those locks on the ps4 forgot where...Do you shareplay? I think others who shareplay you will show the game with a lock on your system.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

There is a setting where you could renew all your games to help remove those locks on the ps4 forgot where...Do you shareplay? I think others who shareplay you will show the game with a lock on your system.

 

 

No, I've never used shareplay.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried restoring licenses? You can do that by going into settings, PlayStation network and then restore licenses

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Have you tried restoring licenses? You can do that by going into settings, PlayStation network and then restore licenses

 

THANK YOU my friend, that fixed everything. no more lock on Xcom, and my other purchases are on my DL list now :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much to my annoyance, I made another couple purchases...and same thing. Restoring my license again worked....but if I'm going to have to do that every time I buy something, that's gonna suck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.