ScorchedMagma

DLC trophies?

20 posts in this topic

Don't think so. The first Injustice never had trophies for DLCs even in the Ultimate Edition

Mk9 didn't have dlc trophies but Mkx had so it is possible there might be dlc trophies of injustice 2

since red hood released and we didn't get any trophies it would be weird if they added trophies in the future

NO … don't think this will happen the fighter pack for mkx was strange that it happen!

That's a shame, I still have hope for an XL style package with some though. Hopefully more than just bronzes too.

Andddd there you go! Just like I predicted they added dlc trophies after the complete (legendary) edition 

Wow, just wow fucking wow.

So if you are an OCD bitch you gotta pitch in for the DLC characters (that u have been avoided to get Cat Call) and god knows if those skills are also a drop.

LOL!

I am out bitches.

Saw this coming miles away. Ed knows there is profit to made.

13 hours ago, manumatik said:

Wow, just wow fucking wow.

So if you are an OCD bitch you gotta pitch in for the DLC characters (that u have been avoided to get Cat Call) and god knows if those skills are also a drop.

LOL!

I am out bitches.

Yeah it sucks, but they are just character abilities not from the mother boxes.  

for those going for training trophy, my advice go for strategy mode it easier for me anyway.

11 hours ago, ESJS90 said:

for those going for training trophy, my advice go for strategy mode it easier for me anyway.

The combo training wasn’t hard, some people may struggle if they don’t understand how to perform combos but that’s what it’s there for..... training.

Kinda guessed that we'd get DLC trophies once all characters were available.  At least they look pretty easy for the most part, except for the Training one.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:22 AM, DemonicDraco said:

this trophy will probably keep me from 100% I suck at combos.

Same here. I tend to have trouble with combos, which is why I haven't platted the likes of the Batman Arkham games or even DOA5 Ultimate.  But I'll keep trying anyway, and it won't really be a big deal if I don't get it.

Goddamn the training lessons are difficult. Anyone know which ones are the (relatively) easiest?

edit: Got it now. Man, that wasn't fun in the slightest.

Edited by acookieman

congrats, I gave up, maybe next time i have a friend over thats better at combos than I am I'll have him give it a go...