.hack//G.U. Last Recode remaster collection coming to PS4.

Hadeshii

I hope this isn't some cruel joke, I loved those games! wow2 onion head  I never thought they'd come to PS4 though. admire onion head

"Since it’s the 15th anniversary of .hack, there are also other projects moving along."

Oh, does this mean there might be a new .hack game coming out too? :o

Edited by Masamune

35 minutes ago, Ratchet said:

considered the precursor to shows like SAO, Log Horizon, Accel World etc.

Please, never compare Sao or Accel World with .Hack, is true .Hack is the precursor but .Hack is another level. A name you need remember when see .Hack is Yuki Kajiura the music inside the anime is glory. People often see SAO how a great anime or game ? because they dont know .Hack (Anime, manga, novel, OVAS, games) all they are complement you need to see/read/play to understand the universe of .Hack

I hope The game come to west again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?

29 minutes ago, Brawler said:

.Hack always interested me but I never got a chance to play it.

No, no just play it, see the anime/Ova, read the manga and novels. Is a great story.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

No, no just play it, see the anime/Ova, read the manga and novels. Is a great story.

I vaguely remember watching the anime on Adult Swim or something of the like when I was younger. It was pretty neat. Wonder if that's up on funimation :hmm: If I like that, I'll check out the OVA/Manga.

• Like 1

I tried to play Hack Infection when I was a teenager and I distincly remember that I was absolutely lost from the very beginning. 

If the games are localized, it may be my chance to try again and see what this series was all about. 

• Like 1

The original .Hack series was sort of a dichotomy for me.  I loved Infection but found the 2nd/3rd instalments (Mutation and Outbreak) were too short, very little story and nothing but grind through.  It finished out strongly in the 4th instalment (Quarantine) and I wished that the stretch in the middle matched the beginning and end in quality.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 2:11 AM, Homura Akemi said:

Loved the G.U. games hope they bring the original 4 .hack games to PS4 as well.

I never played G.U. So would be interested in giving it a go. However I am with you. How about a remastered collection for the originals? .hack//Infection, .hack//Mutation, .hack//Outbreak, and .hack//Quarantine

• Like 1

For everyone asking if this will get localized, I can 100% guarantee that they are doing an english release. They already confirmed it's going to be on PC and there's no possible way that they would do that exclusively for Japan. Everything Bandai Namco has ever announced for PC ended up on Steam, and if it gets put on Steam then there's no reason not to release it on PS4 too.

So no worries guys, it's coming westward for sure. 

Edit: 2 hours after I posted this they put up an announcement trailer. No release date yet, but it is coming over here.

Edited by ImplyingYouCare

On 2017-6-14 at 7:39 AM, Masamune said:

Oh, does this mean there might be a new .hack game coming out too? :o

Ya, from the pyblicity email that I got from Namco Europe, "Cyber Connect2 are back and working on the franchiae". (Sorry if old news.. just got the email..).

And seems that I will finely be able to try this series..

• Like 1