How long is the grinding?

Stadsfiskalen

Build up Weapons with Triple AP, Triple Overdrive and Overdrive Converter to AP and then fight against Don Tombery in the Monster Farm... Choose 1 Character to Attack and let his Overdrive fill up being hurt while for the 2 others an ally is hurt... that way you get lots of AP... i sometimes hit 99 Lvs when i defeated Don Tombery but it isn't necessary, you can run away if you like...

Took me nearly 40 hours of grinding to get the plat. As in I was around 60 hours when I started grinding for Sphere Master, it sucks ass. I was stuck on a plane and busses for alot of it otherwise I don't think I could have kept my sanity since I had nothing better to do anyway!

I read some guides at the time to try and make it quick but I still remember that by the time I was finished my total playtime was 100 hours

The trophy guide also says 110 hours so I still think you got another 40 or so hours to go I'm afriad, maybe you can shave some time off but it's stil a big ass grind.

Edited by tpepper1985

Part of it depends on how you want to fill the grid. If you want your people to be balanced and all around strong it'll take a lot longer. If instead you just farm one eye for magic defense spheres (to fill the empty nodes), and just level everyones magic defense to like 900 (caps at 255 but you can keep using those spheres), you can do it a bit faster.