zeit86geist

Question: Hard to the Core Trophy (Beat the Game in under 1 Hour and with 0 Deaths)

13 posts in this topic

quick question: can you pause the game or has it to be constantly?

Edited by zeit86geist

trophy achieved. you CAN pause the game and use "checkpoint savefiles"

Edited by zeit86geist

it doesn't have to be! just make sure you didn't die (fall, being grabbed etc.) 

Edited by zeit86geist

Two of my most hated types of Trophies, Speedrun and No Deaths and they are both together!!! I keep dying to those slug things so this is way too frustrating to do right now. Wish they could of given Six something like the boy had in the DLC to kill those slugs, I wonder who at Tarsier thought of having both at the same time, should of just stuck with Speedrun and made it a little longer like under 2 hours or something, but the not dying one, that's basically [ insert expletive here].

I quit out the game and backed it up to a USB at the beginning of each chapter. I would not have been able to do it in one playthrough. I died to the twin chefs in the dishwashing room a few times. Also it let me practise sections and redo them if I felt I took too long.

I confirm last checkpoint quicksaves are ok, as long as you're quick enough to do it (before game noticed you're dead, when an enemi grabs you). But also having a backup save on USB stick can be useful.

This one was annoying to be honest, especially the first two stages.

Also, the 🏆 pops when you climb the final stairs, within the overwhelming light.

On 2020-11-03 at 2:14 PM, alexandra-jane09 said:

Two of my most hated types of Trophies, Speedrun and No Deaths and they are both together!!! I keep dying to those slug things so this is way too frustrating to do right now. Wish they could of given Six something like the boy had in the DLC to kill those slugs, I wonder who at Tarsier thought of having both at the same time, should of just stuck with Speedrun and made it a little longer like under 2 hours or something, but the not dying one, that's basically [ insert expletive here].

You should try Max Payne 3.

If you thought limbo's "no point in dying" trophy was bad, you're in for a rude awakening.

Few questions:

1) Is it ok to back up my save anytime i see the ''eye'' icon on the lower right? It's the indication that the game is autosaving but i don't know if it puts you in earlier points when respawning.

2) Restarting checkpoint (before dying) adds to the total time?

3) Is it possible to see how much time i've played?

1) yes is better to back up in case of some mistake

2) i think yes but im not sure

3)no

Εμένα δεν με δυσκόλεψε καθόλου αυτό το τροφι,νομίζω 2 φορές έπρεπε να το παίξω αν θυμάμαι καλά γιατί πέθανα νωρίς ευτυχώς  αλλά στην δεύτερη τα κατάφερα στα 57 λεπτά,παρακολουθωντας βίντεο στο youtube θα σε βοηθήσει αρκετά μετά από κάθε σκηνη