Has the game been super glitchy for anyone?

DuckSwimmer

I'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing issues with this game. I'm trying my best to Platinum it currently, but all these glitches are super frustrating. At the moment I'm working on the Alpha Beowolf challenge which makes me want to go to the chapter "Below the Surface" (according to this guide I'm going by) but for some reason every time I either die or complete that specific level, my game crashes. I haven't tried any other level yet just because my main priority is getting this damn challenge done.

Other than that, I've been having horrific online connectivity issues since day 1 as in I'm unable to connect to the Multiplayer immediately. I have to play like one or two rounds of the story and the Multiplayer should then load up with no problem for me..

I'm just curious if anyone else is having this issue and if you've resolved this somehow, how did you do it?

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ShadowfireBFG said:

every time i die on eclipse it crashes without exception, i just got finished farming the alpha creeps as they are so rare compared to other enemies, but deaths on eclipse are common due to the red robots that i now call game crashers and being stunlocked 

Out of curiosity does it just happened to you on eclipse and not any other difficulty? (I personally haven't tried it so I don't know.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@DuckSwimmer have you tried getting the Alpha Beowolves kills during Horde match by yourself? If not, I can probably help you with trying to get up to rank 10.

@ShadowfireBFG which character are you using? Because you shouldn't have any problem with the androids so long as you use Blake's ranged skill to stun them.

19 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@DuckSwimmer have you tried getting the Alpha Beowolves kills during Horde match by yourself? If not, I can probably help you with trying to get up to rank 10.

@ShadowfireBFG which character are you using? Because you shouldn't have any problem with the androids so long as you use Blake's ranged skill to stun them.

For some reason whenever I try to connect to multiplayer it takes forever and a day to connect.. which is why I'm trying to at least accomplish as much as I can offline because I just want to play the game lol. But for the times I have connected to Multiplayer to do this, they literally don't spawn. Maybe it's just the map or something, but I'm just so frustrated lol.