Episode Prompto 6/27/17

RNumbers

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Finally, we're getting to the interesting DLC. Glad's episode was the most uninteresting and unimportant piece of add-on content ever.

What makes you think it would be any different? I actually liked Gladio's episode as it give us a bit more information on Cor and the backstory of FFXV with Gilgamesh.

2 minutes ago, DEMON said:

What makes you think it would be any different? I actually liked Gladio's episode as it give us a bit more information on Cor and the backstory of FFXV with Gilgamesh.

Because considering what happens with both Prompto and Ignis, there's just more interesting gaps to fill. I do agree that it was nice to see more of Cor, but I feel like the stuff that happens to the other boys will be a little more relevant. (And probably should've been in the main game, let's be honest.)

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Good, good. Now only Ignis episode and I can finally plan when to finish FFXV =D

Not planning on completing the fourth DLC which is supposed to focus on multiplayer? :) I have to admit I'm not really looking forward to that one, either. Hopefully it won't be too painful.

• Like 1

Just now, RNumbers said:

Not planning on completing the fourth DLC which is supposed to focus on multiplayer? :)

Ouch

1671883658.jpg

That hurt... another DLC and Multiplayer oriented...

Now I'm starting to regret starting the game xDDD

Frankly, I kinda forgot about that one (let's just hope it doesn't bring trophies :awesome:) so more than not planning, I simply didn't count with it =D

42 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ouch

1671883658.jpg

That hurt... another DLC and Multiplayer oriented...

Now I'm starting to regret starting the game xDDD

Frankly, I kinda forgot about that one (let's just hope it doesn't bring trophies :awesome:) so more than not planning, I simply didn't count with it =D

I hadn't even considered it might not include trophies, but I agree that would be for the best. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

Episode Prompto DLC trophies seem to be up on the server already

• Bronze - Unseen Assassin - Stealth-killed 3 enemies
  • Bronze - Sharp Shooting - Took down 30 enemies with crackshots
  • Bronze - Field Photographer - Took 10 photos mid-battle using selfie shot
  • Bronze - Unbreakable Bonds - Completed Episode Prompto on Normal
  • Silver - An Emperor Deposed - Defeated the Kaiser Behemoth
  • Hidden Trophy
  • Gold - Dogged Rider - Earned the top ranking on all three Time Trial courses
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gay_Angel said:

Episode Prompto DLC trophies seem to be up on the server already

• Bronze - Unseen Assassin - Stealth-killed 3 enemies
  • Bronze - Sharp Shooting - Took down 30 enemies with crackshots
  • Bronze - Field Photographer - Took 10 photos mid-battle using selfie shot
  • Bronze - Unbreakable Bonds - Completed Episode Prompto on Normal
  • Silver - An Emperor Deposed - Defeated the Kaiser Behemoth
  • Hidden Trophy
  • Gold - Dogged Rider - Earned the top ranking on all three Time Trial courses

PSN updated right after I got all my Episode Glad trophies done so I didn't even get the pleasure of enjoying the 100% for a moment lol.

This list seems easy enough. I'm sure the Time Trial courses are related to the snowmobiling stuff, which is probably easier than Score Attack was.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheAveryChu said:

I bought the season pass awhile ago and got Episode Gladio, but at the moment Episode Prompto is only available for $4.99 for me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yup, same here. Pretty fucked up, if you think about it. With Battlefield 1, you get DLC a few weeks early if you have the season pass. With FFXV, you have to wait or pay twice. :lol:

EDIT: Fixed now.

Edited by RNumbers

On 6/14/2017 at 11:00 PM, RNumbers said:

Not planning on completing the fourth DLC which is supposed to focus on multiplayer? :) I have to admit I'm not really looking forward to that one, either. Hopefully it won't be too painful.

Hopefully the trophies won't be too difficult either! :P

5 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

The trophies don't look as difficult as the ones for Episode Gladiolus judging by some of the earlier comments about Aranea's fight being easier than Cor's. The dogged rider trophy is just completing races under time (takes like 1-2 minutes?), no 20+ minute combat.

The fight with Aranea is not to bad no. I did it in one shot. Just spam your level 3 skill at her and dodge like crazy. Beat her in 6 min. The time trials on the other hand are utter bullshit. There are three races. The second is easy and you should get in one or two tries. The first and third race are crap, and took me an hour each to get. The controls for the snowmobile are janky as can be. Hit a rock and you might do nothing, you might shoot into the air, you might slam to a stop, or you might do a back flip, land upside down and flail for a bit. And if you make even a single mistake you will need to restart. Plus the game has 20 to 25 second load screens. You will be looking at them more than snowmobile riding. It is doable, but your going to be pissed off by time your done. 

Chiming in with a similar experience. Very easy trophies with the exception of two of the three time trials. Haven't put a huge amount of time in, but they're not as trivial as the rest of the trophies. The Aranea fight is a joke compared to Cor.