13 for '13 PSN sale

Lady Lilith

http://blog.us.plays...-free-foosball/

January 22nd PlayStation Plus Update

13 for ’13 Sale

75% off Featured PS3 Titles for PS Plus members

13-for-13.jpg

We’re not done ringing in the New Year yet! Kick off 2013 with some of the best games available on PSN. PlayStation Plus members get the best deals on these with an astounding 75% off on all the featured titles. Amazing titles like the critically acclaimed The Unfinished Swan, Warp and even the classic Psychonauts will be all on sale. Check out the full list below and get in on the 2013 celebration when these go on sale with tomorrow’s PS Store Update.

13for13_zps649b86a4.png

Wow, Jak and Daxter TPL for $2 is SO worth it for anyone who hasn't played it and doesn't want the collection.

Edited by gamerm1337
  • Like 1

...dammit I was going to buy P4A this week. I don't have plus, but LBP karting for 20$ is really tempting.

Hot shots golf out of bounds: complete edition is pretty good also and I have played Jak and Daxter on PS2 already so, I don't know if I'll get that even if it's just for trophies.

Your taskbar is a mess.

Anyways, I am not interrested in any of these games, but they do have amazing prices for ps+

:awesome:

I'm actually just too lazy to clean it, I only really use Steam, Chrome, CCleaner, AVG, and sometimes Origin anymore. Most of the stuff that's on there has been there since I got this PC in 2010.

Edited by gamerm1337