Still little hope for The Boss trophy

Arecle91

There has been a lot of debate considering The Boss trophy and it's new reguirement on the latest transcension patch. I stumbled upon this on reddit : www.reddit.com/r/ClickerHeroes/comments/6ha203/apologies_for_the_boss_achievement_on_xbo/ 

According to that, the devs have been trying to  reduce the reguirements on the trophy to the original goal (up to Astraea), but on Xbox One, Microsoft denied the change on the achievement list and Bone players need to buy Madzi in order to get the achievement.

Well, luckily for us playstation players, the devs are working it on Ps4 so that we will only need to go up to Wepwawet! (e235, little work needed there but still a way better than the need to buy Madzi with her whopping e8000 lol.) Let's hope that Sony approves this.

There is still hope guys! But in my opinion, the trans patch made the game much deeper and better than I'm definitely trying to get to Madzi after 100% this game even if the trophy reguirement changes.

Peace for ya all.

Edited by Are1991

• 3 weeks later...

This developer is a joke. You can "play" this game in the background on the PC, but wasting your PS4, when you cannot do anything more, and moving requirements for the trophies for zones you will conquer after a year of non-stop gaming is ridiculus.

I uninstalled after they made changes in trophies. It was my best decision I made with this game.