Two English Trophy Lists?

fisty123

There are two trophy lists for this game but going off the platform listings and the current members playing it the lists are look to be the following;

List 1: PS4 NA / PS4/ Vita / PS4 EU
List2: EU Vita

There might be an error on the platform listing and PS4 EU could be part of the second list which makes more sense.

Any one know for sure if the second list is just EU vita only for sure?

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

On 15/06/2017 at 8:16 AM, fisty123 said:

There are two trophy lists for this game but going off the platform listings and the current members playing it the lists are look to be the following;

List 1: PS4 NA / PS4/ Vita / PS4 EU
List2: EU Vita

There might be an error on the platform listing and PS4 EU could be part of the second list which makes more sense.

Any one know for sure if the second list is just EU vita only for sure?

I have bought the game twice, and the trophie list VITA EU is alone when the PS4 EU isn't with it.

i think too it is an error, but honestly it isn't the first time on a game where it is a bug aand not a choice volunteer

• Like 1

Off-topic, but the trophy tiles look very pretty, especially the platinum tile. Watching someone play a bit of it, and the graphics remind me of Okami HD. There are a couple of collectible trophies (collect all treasure, collect all equipment). It seems to be an SJRPG. Not really interested in it now, but I'll put it on my maybe list.

Edit: And collect 1 million leaves. Almost forgot about that.

Edited by Edunstar84

On 18/06/2017 at 5:14 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Off-topic, but the trophy tiles look very pretty, especially the platinum tile. Watching someone play a bit of it, and the graphics remind me of Okami HD. There are a couple of collectible trophies (collect all treasure, collect all equipment). It seems to be an SJRPG. Not really interested in it now, but I'll put it on my maybe list.

Edit: And collect 1 million leaves. Almost forgot about that.

I have it for the Vita EU and was going to get on the PS4 but with two trophy lists I might as well make sure I get both lists instead of one  Some of the trophies might take some time but It has been pushed into the backlog list