Collectibles

On 2017-6-15 at 9:00 AM, K_Tsoumas21 said:

Do I have to collect the collectibles in one run? If i missed something, do i have to obtain all of them again in the second playthrough?

Actually I've recently completed the game and can confirm that the collectibles do carry over between playthroughs, at least the godly possessions do. In my initial playthrough I collected several godly posessions including Hera's chalice (which is the final godly possession you pick up in the game). However, in my next playthrough, the godly possessions I picked up were already in my inventory. I went back and collected the remaining godly possessions that I missed in my initial playthrough. The trophy popped when I picked up Daedalus' schematics.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/6/2017 at 11:06 AM, Miles_Warren said:

Actually I've recently completed the game and can confirm that the collectibles do carry over between playthroughs, at least the godly possessions do. In my initial playthrough I collected several godly posessions including Hera's chalice (which is the final godly possession you pick up in the game). However, in my next playthrough, the godly possessions I picked up were already in my inventory. I went back and collected the remaining godly possessions that I missed in my initial playthrough. The trophy popped when I picked up Daedalus' schematics.

Yeah, that worked for me when i picked up helios shield. Thanks

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, ferginator88 said:

Do the Godly Possessions carry over between difficulties? For example, I played on Titan Difficulty and got all but one GP. If I restart on easy would I just have to collect that one GP, or would I need to collect it on Titan Difficulty as well?

Yes, they carry over. I did the exact same thing as you and played on Titan mode in my initial playthrough. I missed one GP and restarted on easy and the trophy popped as soon as I picked up the missing GP.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gengar said:

Yes, they carry over. I did the exact same thing as you and played on Titan mode in my initial playthrough. I missed one GP and restarted on easy and the trophy popped as soon as I picked up the missing GP.

Awesome thanks! I was really upset with myself when I saw I missed it. It was Helios' shield so it shouldn't take me long to get to on easy.