A whole bunch of new trophies

2 hours ago, LoneliestPanda said:

With the recent update they added a bunch of new trophies. So best be ready to collect all the notes once more!

List of new trophies (click to scroll through)

Do you want some bad news?  The notes are unachievable again because they didn't place 3 of them into the world :P

They've also added Master Zoologist onto the main ARK list....because that looks in no way weird to earn it after the platinum -_-  I did actually want that trophy though.

29 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Do you want some bad news?  The notes are unachievable again because they didn't place 3 of them into the world :P

They've also added Master Zoologist onto the main ARK list....because that looks in no way weird to earn it after the platinum -_-  I did actually want that trophy though.

Does that mean we will auto pop the platinum again after getting that trophy? xD

13 minutes ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

How did you go about it, especially the Ascension levels?

Mainly through admin commands

cheat addexperience 10000000 0 0 (this will take you to level 100)

setplayerpos -87200 -55200 33600 -> This will take you to the entrance terminal of the Ascension cave

Spawn in any items you need as tribute for the alpha, beta and gamma ascensions. The wiki will give you a run down of what you need and if you click on each item individually you can also get the spawn commands:  http://ark.gamepedia.com/Tek_Cave

Then once the cave door has opened and you are inside: setplayerpos -116800 -96000 -7200  This will take you to the ascension panel at the end of the cave.  Activate that and ba-ding!

Rinse and repeat for all 3 ascension levels.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I have no idea how it will work.  I don't think I've ever seen a trophy added to the base game before after many people had already gotten the platinum.

I was wondering the same. I don't think this has happened before.

I just thought wtf - 700 Platinums, but only one who got the last trophy from the Main Game List? :D

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

setplayerpos -87200 -55200 33600 -> This will take you to the entrance terminal of the Ascension cave

Spawn in any items you need as tribute for the alpha, beta and gamma ascensions. The wiki will give you a run down of what you need and if you click on each item individually you can also get the spawn commands:  http://ark.gamepedia.com/Tek_Cave

Then once the cave door has opened and you are inside: setplayerpos -116800 -96000 -7200  This will take you to the ascension panel at the end of the cave.  Activate that and ba-ding!

Also to add on to this have a tamed dino outside and store the stuff in it that is needed for the other two openings, so when you respawn you can take the stuff out and open the gate right away instead of spending more time spawning stuff in!

Edited by LoneliestPanda
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

I was wondering the same. I don't think this has happened before.

I just thought wtf - 700 Platinums, but only one who got the last trophy from the Main Game List? :D

Apparently it has happened once before.  Definitely weird.

Funny thing is when I unlocked the Master Zoologist trophy earlier the platinum popped up again, but when I synced it kept the timestamp for the first time the platinum popped.

3 minutes ago, LoneliestPanda said:

Also to add on to this, use the god mode command + fly to get through the cave faster. Also have a tamed dino outside and store the stuff in it that is needed for the other two openings, so when you respawn you can take the stuff out and open the gate right away instead of spending more time spawning stuff in!

If you use the setplayerpos command once through the cave door, it will take you directly to the ascension panel at the end so you don't have to go through the cave manually :D  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Apparently it has happened once before.  Definitely weird.

Funny thing is when I unlocked the Master Zoologist trophy earlier the platinum popped up again, but when I synced it kept the timestamp for the first time the platinum popped.

If you use the setplayerpos command once through the cave door, it will take you directly to the ascension panel at the end so you don't have to go through the cave manually :D  

Yeah I saw you wrote that after writing mine....oops >_>

1 hour ago, LoneliestPanda said:

Yeah I saw you wrote that after writing mine....oops >_>

I neglected to mention in my previous posts, but there is an official release date for ARK now of the 8th August.  In addition to Scorched Earth, they are planning on bringing 2 more new expansions out after full release, so expect more trophies from those (and maybe some even from Scorched Earth)

Also, Ragnarok map is coming out for console on 4th July.

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Tank you ?

How did you make the 100% Explorer notes in 2 1/2h? ???

4 minutes ago, marcelreise11 said:

Tank you 1f60a.png

How did you make the 100% Explorer notes in 2 1/2h? 1f914.png1f62f.png1f62e.png

You're welcome ^_^

For the explorer notes, I followed all the setplayerpos instructions on this page: http://www.feariun.com/the-island.html  

Having a USB keyboard plugged in helped.  Also, you need to make sure you have the dossier entries for the 3 bosses, in addition to all the explorer notes, for Perfect Explorer to unlock.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

You're welcome ^_^

For the explorer notes, I followed all the setplayerpos instructions on this page: http://www.feariun.com/the-island.html  

Having a USB keyboard plugged in helped.  Also, you need to make sure you have the dossier entries for the 3 bosses, in addition to all the explorer notes, for Perfect Explorer to unlock.

Thx for your help :)

4 minutes ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Having trouble spawning the Trophies I need... hmm

cheat giveitem "blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/trophies/primalitemtrophy_broodmother_gamma.primalitemtrophy_broodmother_gamma' " (don't use a space between the apostrophe and quotation marks - I put the space there to show what they were)

cheat giveitem "blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/trophies/primalitemtrophy_broodmother_beta.primalitemtrophy_broodmother_beta' "

cheat giveitem "blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/trophies/primalitemtrophy_broodmother_alpha.primalitemtrophy_broodmother_alpha' "

For the others just replace both instances of broodmother with either gorilla or dragon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Can confirm that there are currently ZERO glitched trophies in the DLC :)

Just powered through and got all the explorer notes without problem, tamed all the dinosaurs and did all of the ascension levels.  Back to 100%

Do you have a list to every tamable dino?

12 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Do you have a list to every tamable dino?

I followed this website for the land, sea and air dinos: http://www.playjurassicark.com/admin-commands-summon-creatures/

Just exclude the following:

• Anything that has Alpha in front of it
  • Diseased Leech
  • Leech
  • Titanoboa
  • Titanomyrma
  • Ammonite
  • Cnidaria
  • Coel
  • Eurypterid
  • Leedsichthys
  • Piranha
  • Sabertooth Salmon
  • Trilobite
  • Bee Drone
  • Griffin
  • Meganeura
  • Yeti

Also ignore any of the custom commands as those are for if you want to spawn in a dinosaur of a specific level.  Once the dinosaur is spawned in use the command dotame and it will count towards the dossier entry (forcetame doesn't count towards the dossier)  You get a green mark on any dinosaur dossiers you have tamed so it's easy to track any you might have missed.

Edited by Mesopithecus
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info. I only have a T Rex and Giga tamed cause of the trophies. Both were tamed with dotame, so Ill go make sure they have a green mark. Im really hoping the person on .org that said the notes will auto pop is right. I just collected them all like 3 days ago and definitely dont want to do it again. I also hope the Ascension trophies will autopop, but if not, those can be done in a few min...