A whole bunch of new trophies

3 minutes ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Thanks for the info. I only have a T Rex and Giga tamed cause of the trophies. Both were tamed with dotame, so Ill go make sure they have a green mark. Im really hoping the person on .org that said the notes will auto pop is right. I just collected them all like 3 days ago and definitely dont want to do it again. I also hope the Ascension trophies will autopop, but if not, those can be done in a few min... 

I think you might need to tame the Rex and Giga again for them to count, but the notes autopopping should work for you :)  I ended up having to redo all of them from scratch as I'd deleted my previous ARK data.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I think you might need to tame the Rex and Giga again for them to count, but the notes autopopping should work for you :)  I ended up having to redo all of them from scratch as I'd deleted my previous ARK data.

The notes trophies auto popped. I still had to go get notes 27-30 on each person and like 5 dossiers that I guess were just added though. No luck with the Ascension trophies, so I guess Ill have to redo that bs...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I followed this website for the land, sea and air dinos: http://www.playjurassicark.com/admin-commands-summon-creatures/

Just exclude the following:

• Anything that has Alpha in front of it
  • Diseased Leech
  • Leech
  • Titanoboa
  • Titanomyrma
  • Ammonite
  • Cnidaria
  • Coel
  • Eurypterid
  • Leedsichthys
  • Piranha
  • Sabertooth Salmon
  • Trilobite
  • Bee Drone
  • Griffin
  • Meganeura

Also ignore any of the custom commands as those are for if you want to spawn in a dinosaur of a specific level.  Once the dinosaur is spawned in use the command dotame and it will count towards the dossier entry (forcetame doesn't count towards the dossier)  You get a green mark on any dinosaur dossiers you have tamed so it's easy to track any you might have missed.

Went through all of them and no pop... that link is all if them?

7 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:
  • Anything that has Alpha in front of it
  • Diseased Leech
  • Leech
  • Titanoboa
  • Titanomyrma
  • Ammonite
  • Cnidaria
  • Coel
  • Eurypterid
  • Leedsichthys
  • Piranha
  • Sabertooth Salmon
  • Trilobite
  • Bee Drone
  • Griffin
  • Meganeura

You also don't need the Yeti and the Titanomyrma (Flying). And you need the Bee Drone, but not the Bee Queen. :)

3 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

Do the new creatures count?

You need everything which is listed here:

http://www.feariun.com/the-island.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mossekk said:

You also don't need the Yeti and the Titanomyrma (Flying). And you need the Bee Drone, but not the Bee Queen. :)

Ugh... doing this with one sprained hand... I need to do the dossiers for the species... BeeDrone is missing for sure, maybe that's the one?

Either way thanks to all of you for helping and providing sources... I can't believe we're virtually doing the same thing again and I have no idea what the creators of ARK were thinking with this... addon? DLC?

I am spending too much time on this...

7 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Did you look at the dossiers to see which ones don't have a green mark?

Thank God/whoever for those green marks; I'll find the elusive critter soon.

The,Ascension walkthrough is spot-on; the Tek-Cave is a murdererer of fps, however. Lol. God mode ftw.

Edited by The_Apex_Badger

4 hours ago, Mossekk said:

Neither myself or my partner needed to tame the bee drone, it was definitely the bee queen we both tamed.

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

Neither myself or my partner needed to tame the bee drone, it was definitely the bee queen we both tamed.

When I spawned the bee queen, it gave me like a wasps' nest or something and I definitely spawned the bee drone after that. It was my last one I needed for the trophy. Very strange!

2 hours ago, The_Apex_Badger said:

I can't believe we're virtually doing the same thing again and I have no idea what the creators of ARK were thinking with this... addon? DLC?

Word! ;)

On 2017-6-15 at 8:40 PM, Mesopithecus said:

Can confirm that there are currently ZERO glitched trophies in the DLC :)

Just powered through and got all the explorer notes without problem, tamed all the dinosaurs and did all of the ascension levels.  Back to 100%

Is not good news like you said, I just need Paleontologist for plat, now is look will take more. I have a question, something that I truly no understand. On my dossier list there's a space before Achatina. Which dino is??

4 minutes ago, judithpa said:

Is not good news like you said, I just need Paleontologist for plat, now is look will take more. I have a question, something that I truly no understand. On my dossier list there's a space before Achatina. Which dino is??

They changed the requirements for Veteran Paleontologist so you now only need the dinosaur dossiers and the three boss dossier entries.

The entry before Achatina is just Helena Note #9

cheat setplayerpos 233600 -5500 -17200

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

They changed the requirements for Veteran Paleontologist so you now only need the dinosaur dossiers and the three boss dossier entries.

Omg thank you a lot!! 

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I just check out and still nothing. I have that note, I can attach the pic but theres still an enpty place before Achatina. :/

7 minutes ago, judithpa said:

I just check out and still nothing. I have that note, I can attach the pic but theres still an enpty place before Achatina. :/

Do you have all the Helena notes collected?  They are the notes that are before the dinosaur dossiers, Achatina is the first dinosaur dossier that appears.

29 minutes ago, judithpa said:

If you collected all the notes before this DLC was added youll need notes 27-30 for each person and a few new dossiers. If you hit circle and then touch pad itll bring up all the notes and dossiers and itll be easy to see what you need cause theyre in numerical/alphabetical order...

15 minutes ago, jdizzle0420 said:

If you collected all the notes before this DLC was added youll need notes 27-30 for each person and a few new dossiers. If you hit circle and then touch pad itll bring up all the notes and dossiers and itll be easy to see what you need cause theyre in numerical/alphabetical order...

Well this is hilarious. And of course my bad, I was follow a guide for all dossiers but my game is on Spanish. Well the first one on Spanish is Abeja (bee) on English. For some reason following the guide didn't found out. I just got the trophy but not the platinum because they add a new trophy. If I would do yesterday I could have the plat, now seems like nah. Never saw something like add a new trophy for plat after almost 7 months. Tbh is absolutely ridiculous and dumbass.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, judithpa said:

Well this is hilarious. And of course my bad, I was follow a guide for all dossiers but my game is on Spanish. Well the first one on Spanish is Abeja (bee) on English. For some reason following the guide didn't found out. I just got the trophy but not the platinum because they add a new trophy. If I would do yesterday I could have the plat, now seems like nah. Never saw something like add a new trophy for plat after almost 7 months. Tbh is absolutely ridiculous and dumbass.

Yeah its really stupid. They should have just added it in its own DLC, or not at all. Im really not looking forward to taming like 125 dinos...

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Yeah its really stupid. They should have just added it in its own DLC, or not at all. Im really not looking forward to taming like 125 dinos...

Agreed, don't know how the fuck that actually happens. Is doesn't have eny sense. So pissed right now. 

• Like 1

It's a chore. but doable. Like @Mesopithecus has mentioned, you need to play around with some things and prepare before you do this.

I started from scratch.. I never thought they would add what they did [another absolutely nonsensical move by predatory marketing teams preying on those of us with OCD], but I plugged in a USB keyboard and did EVERYTHING again.... with ONE badly sprained hand.

I had dozens of errors, glitches, cmds that didn't work right away... you have to keep at it in methodical fashion.

Having knowledge of scripting/code will help immensely. Don't give up, if I can do it EVERYONE can. It's just console commands.... also don't forget god, ghost, and walk cmds ;)

• Like 1