Doubt about the online

Hi. I recently removed my progress in worms revolution and again I am about to reach the 20 games with different players.

And my question is this:

If I buy codes from the game (that code that you get when you buy a ps vita tv) and are used in accounts that I have created new (via yopmail), count to reach 20 matches?

Or the trophy is based on the MAC address of the console? I mean. If it is a new MAC ID, add +1, or if the MAC ID is repeated it is discarded?

Regards

2 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

I made a load of random accs on the ps3 version, thats how i finally got the trophy as finding people takes forever.

In PS3 is more easier because you can share your account with other user and create many users and accounts you want (via yopmail too) . In psvita you can't share them :(

3 minutes ago, Usagi-Tsukino-91 said:

In PS3 is more easier because you can share your account with other user and create many users and accounts you want (via yopmail too) . In psvita you can't share them :(

Yes i did check which version u had, its sux that vita is locked to one acc and one of the reasons i didnt bother with this version. Thought the game had xplay but i was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

Yes i did check which version u had, its sux that vita is locked to one acc and one of the reasons i didnt bother with this version. Thought the game had xplay but i was wrong.

I prefered play in hand-held and I thought too the game had crossplay, but it didn't have. I will add all the users that appears in recent players in this page :)

• 2 months later...