- Gravity Rush
- Ratchet and Clank 1 + 2 + 3
- Sly Cooper 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
- Killzone Mercenary
- God of War 1 + 2
- a Massive amount of PS1 Games
- a Massive amount of PSP Games
- A Crap ton more games I forgot about or haven't played myself

The Vita is an amazing console but just remember your not getting anymore games besides the ones that are out but the games that are out are brilliant 

Throwing my cents in.

The Hyperdimension Neptunia remakes are IMO worth it as the first game had a complete makeover, the second and third supposedly are enhanced. If you don't want to play them again, the subtitles like Superdimension Neptune Vs SeHa Girls are also great, but i would recommend getting them when they are on sale or something.

Ys: Memories of Celceta, from what i understand this is a remake of the two Ys IV games and it's quite good, it can be frustrating if you aim for the platinum though.

Ray Gigant, this is a VN/First person dungeon crawler hybrid with giant monsters. If you like dungeon crawlers, try this.

Umm how could anyone not recommend Criminal Girls and Criminal Girls 2 yet?

The Arland Atelier Plus trilogy are also fun to play, like usual the first game had a complete makeover while the rest had some enhancements.

New Little King's Story, cute game.

Danganronpa games are also amazing, i prefer playing VNs on my vita, but if you want the PS4 versions go ahead.

Mind Zero, since a lot of people recommended P4G already, how about a game that a lot of people say is a cheap version of P4G? Also it's a dungeon crawler.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's because Gravity Rush is a lot easier on the PS4.

A fully upgraded Kat made the Vita version pretty easy for me. I found some of the challenges frustrating until I went back when she was fully upgraded and they were a breeze for the most part.

Bought a Vita last year and did had a PSTV for 6 months before getting a Vita . What a great buy i did , totally worth .

The games i recommend for Vita are : 

- Gravity Rush 

- Zero Escape series

- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 

- Senran Kagura series

- Steins;Gate & Steins;Gate 0

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva

- Persona 4 Golden

- Ys Memories of Celceta

- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir 

- Muramasa Rebirth 

- Danganronpa series

- Killzone Mercenary 

- Uncharted Golden Abyss 

- Freedom Wars

- God Eater Ressurection & 2 Rage Burst

- Root Letter

- Yomawari Night Alone

2 hours ago, firepork08 said:

You have a massive backlog of games to play on the Vita

- Persona 4 Golden
- Uncharted Golden Abyss
- Need For Speed Most Wanted
- Rayman Origins
- Rayman Legends
- Hotline Miami 1 + 2
- Gravity Rush
- Ratchet and Clank 1 + 2 + 3
- Sly Cooper 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
- Killzone Mercenary
- God of War 1 + 2
- a Massive amount of PS1 Games
- a Massive amount of PSP Games
- A Crap ton more games I forgot about or haven't played myself

The Vita is an amazing console but just remember your not getting anymore games besides the ones that are out but the games that are out are brilliant 

Vita stills gets new games every month btw . Just not those AAA games anymore but loads of JRPGS,  VN and some rhythm games aswell .I still find more appealing games still coming out this year for Vita .

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Non, non, non. Gravity Rush MUST be played on Vita as intended.

But what about Gravity Rush 2? Play it on Vita via remote play? :giggle: Gravity Rush is a game that was cruelly taken from us, but I can't stay mad. It's just too good. ^_^

• Like 3

why nobodys mention Tearaway? its transforms your "device" into a magical box... seriously one of the best games on PSV!!!

adding my suggestions for PSV

Spoiler

Gravity Rush

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Muramasa Rebirth

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Freedom Wars

Ys ~Memories of Celceta

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Exploding Zoo (its awesome)

Killzone: Mercenary

Shantae Half-Hero Genie

Guacamelee

Axiom Verge

Shovel Knight

La-Mulana EX

Bastion

Teslagrad

Child of Light

Rogue Legacy

Tearaway

Broken Age

39 minutes ago, nyantzu1986 said:

why nobodys mention Tearaway? its transforms your "device" into a magical box... seriously one of the best games on PSV!!!

It's a decent game, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's one of the better games on the system. That's not to say it wasn't good though. There's nothing else quite like it out there, and for that, it deserves some praise. The PS4 version was nowhere near as special as the original.

I would say it's worth it for sure. There are lots of really good games for the system, especially if you like RPG's. I find myself taking my Vita every time I go out of town or on vacation or whatever where I can't get to my PS4. 

As for games...

Y's Memories of Celceta is great

Legend of Heroes 1 and 2

I hear this little game called Persona is good

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Tales of Hearts

Uncharted the Golden Abyss

Gravity Rush (first came out on Vita long ago but now on PS4 as well)

Batman plays well on the system to

and last but not least, Tokyo Xanadu (I have the Japanese version but US version is about to come out, great game)

Also, you could try looking on eBay to buy one. Many people have them listed for less than $100 for just the console and maybe a game in good condition. Most are around 125-175 but with that, most of them also come with a few games. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hotdog_president said:

A fully upgraded Kat made the Vita version pretty easy for me. I found some of the challenges frustrating until I went back when she was fully upgraded and they were a breeze for the most part.

I'm talking about the controls during the gravity races, the PS4 version has no move controls.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Non, non, non. Gravity Rush MUST be played on Vita as intended.

So what about GR2?

4 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm talking about the controls during the gravity races, the PS4 version has no move controls.

Honestly, I can't speak for PS4 version (yet) as I haven't played it, but I can see how that would be a lot easier not having to use the move controls. I'd still say that the Vita version is still easily doable with a little practice on the move controls.

8 hours ago, nyantzu1986 said:

Tearaway wasn't bad, just wasn't good either in my opinion. I found it entertaining for about 3-4 hours, but couldn't stand it by the time I had to finish it for the plat. Can't say that for some of the other Vita games I've played.

11 minutes ago, DarkHarmonixer said:

out of curiosity why an older model?

Better looking screen, a little bigger and thicker (better made to me).  The slim aren't bad by no means (better battery, more colors to choose).  It's just a preference thing.

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I'm buying a vita just to play my psone games.  I'll probably never buy a vita game. I want that xenogears on that oled.

Mmmm Xenogears on vita sounds really good right now. 

As far as debating getting a vita, where's the debate? Just get it and be happy : ) 

• Like 1

I hate Japanese games in general (exceptions ofc) and VNs in particular and LOVE my Vita.

Meaning to say, even if you leave out all the weeb stuff, there are so many good games for the system plus the trophy-on-the-go/play-in-between reasons, using the bathroom or travelling, having a break while at work and so on. It's the best handheld ever made and I still hope for a Vita II.