Game won't install

daftpunk_02

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...

I started playing this game 2 months ago and I've had the same issue. It kept downloading and installing for ages, only to show an error screen at the end. So I've searched online and this is a known issue due to the large number of updates. Somewhere in the process the game trips over something and it fails. 

I found a Youtube video where it is explained what you need to do. Basically, you have to install every update one by one.
For example: download 1 (one) update, when it's done and the 2nd update is downloading you have to go to the network settings of your ps3 and disable your internet connection. Then start the game, let the game install the update. Quit the game and enable your internet connection in network settings. Rinse and repeat.

It's tedious, but it works. :) 

E: Woops, didn't see this is an old topic. 
?

Edited by Cellcrash1991
#fail

• 2 months later...
On 18.12.2020 at 5:04 AM, edhunter10 said:

I've just finished updating the game. I downloaded and installed all 21 updates in one go and didn't have any issues at all. Maybe I got luck. The whole process took me about 4 hours.

same.

didnt have any problems downloading & installing all 21 updates at the same time. (11GB, took 50-60 minutes)

after this it took like 3 hours to "install" the updates when starting the game

the estimated timer will say  something like "1200 - 1400 minutes"

but dont worry, the timer is not accurate

Edited by PETMAN3000