Spider-Man PS4 Gameplay Trailer Discussion

Den_Punisher

I can't wait for this to come out, hopefully they don't have tonnes of QTE for everything that looks cool movewise, wish it was coming out this year but I can wait for it because I want it to be as good as humanly possible :D 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DJROE95 said:

I can't wait for this to come out, hopefully they don't have tonnes of QTE for everything that looks cool movewise, wish it was coming out this year but I can wait for it because I want it to be as good as humanly possible :D 

I think in this gameplay was many QTE moments because it was main story mission (to do action more cinematic) but in the open free roam gameplay and side missions I guess will be pure gameplay. Hope they will do the best for Spider-Man ^_^

It looks amazing. I like how it has that Spider-Man 2/ Batman vibe to it. The game does look promising and I think that this game will be a huge hit. I've played/ platted all the Spider-man games and you can be sure that I am definitely going to buy this game as soon as possible. I hope we have a more variety of enemies to battle along with some crossovers. I would love to see other heroes featured in this game. Also Spider-Man: Homecoming hype! :D

44 minutes ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

The imitation Batman Arkham combat in a game with my favourite Marvel character pretty much makes this my most anticipated game of 2018.

I'm confused by the ending, is it Peter or Miles in the Spidey suit?

I watched interview by developers and they said its 23 old Peter in suit ? and the game will have original story.

• Like 1

As a Fan of The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2, I see a lot of similarities in the combat and swinging system. But while the other Spider-Man games never gotten that much attention, this one surprisingly does. Sony even went so far to close the show with it.

No complains here though. All in all I'm happy that they're working on a new Spidey game. It's always fun to swing around in New York City, collect tons of stuff and do side quests.  ?

• Like 1

On 16-6-2017 at 5:28 PM, marvelboy10 said:

It looks amazing. I like how it has that Spider-Man 2/ Batman vibe to it. The game does look promising and I think that this game will be a huge hit. I've played/ platted all the Spider-man games and you can be sure that I am definitely going to buy this game as soon as possible. I hope we have a more variety of enemies to battle along with some crossovers. I would love to see other heroes featured in this game. Also Spider-Man: Homecoming hype! :D

And here I was thinking you would be all about Team Captain America... Team Iron Man for the win!

On 2017-6-17 at 7:03 PM, Jesaya815 said:

As a Fan of The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2, I see a lot of similarities in the combat and swinging system. But while the other Spider-Man games never gotten that much attention, this one surprisingly does. Sony even went so far to close the show with it.

No complains here though. All in all I'm happy that they're working on a new Spidey game. It's always fun to swing around in New York City, collect tons of stuff and do side quests.  1f60e.png

I played Amazing Spider-Man 2 and when I saw the gameplay footage of Insomniac's Spidey game the first thing I thought was "hey this looks and feels like Amazing Spider-Man 2 with some mild combat improvements". The webs swinging was the exact same and the combat, for the most part, was the same although a lot more fluid. I don't care what anybody says, Amazing Spider-Man 2 was not a bad game.

As for this game, I am totally looking forward to it and will be a day 1 purchase for sure. So far, we have Mister Negative and Kingpin as confirmed villains. I'm hoping for more variety in terms of villains. I am so sick of fighting Scorpion and Shocker ? The last game had an excellent battle with Kraven the Hunter so I am hoping he makes a reappearance. I am also hoping for.....the Jackal. I don't think he has made an appearance in a Spidey game before

• Like 1