Ni No Kuni 2 will have multiplayer

5 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I don't think there are familiars in the second one. I'm pretty negative towards MP, but I'll bite my tongue and wait for more gameplay videos.

There are no familiars this time around.  Something called 'higglywigglies' or something is the new thing.  I can't remember the exact name, though it's certainly not 'higglywigglies'.  They act as battle boosters to assist you during combat.

• Like 1

Hmm, unexpected but I'll wait for more details before freaking out. I can't see it being a huge part of the game and I imagine its impact on trophies would be minimal. Hopefully, anyway. Very much hoping the game turns out nearly as good as the first one either way.

oh dear...... 

please tell me the multiplayer mode is not forced, or there's like six to ten online only trophies in the game.

I really hope the online mode is very optional, you know, like world of final  fantasy, I had no idea WOFF had an online mode until like halfway through the game when it got unlocked, it's only based on fighting other people's team online at the coliseum and you can also trade mirages with them, but the game doesn't have a single online trophy at all.