Super Fan Trophy.

So, I'm POSITIVE that I have played and finished matched with all of the counselors, but the trophy hasn't popped yet.

Does anyone who has this trophy have any info as to why that is happening? Is it a glitch? Or do you have to SURVIVE or ESCAPE a match to acquire the trophy?

8 hours ago, JustinLydard said:

So, I'm POSITIVE that I have played and finished matched with all of the counselors, but the trophy hasn't popped yet.

Does anyone who has this trophy have any info as to why that is happening? Is it a glitch? Or do you have to SURVIVE or ESCAPE a match to acquire the trophy?

Bruh you have to play with every jason not counselor... lol idk that's weird actually 

Edited by nategonzalez9

14 minutes ago, nategonzalez9 said:

Bruh you have to play with every jason not counselor... lol idk that's weird actually 

There's actually a trophy for playing with every counselor and a trophy for playing with every Jason. You might want to check the list before posting.

OP obtained the trophy today, so if @JustinLydard wants to enlighten the thread to say what he did to unlock said trophy, do go ahead. 

8 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

There's actually a trophy for playing with every counselor and a trophy for playing with every Jason. You might want to check the list before posting.

OP obtained the trophy today, so if @JustinLydard wants to enlighten the thread to say what he did to unlock said trophy, do go ahead. 

I got it a while ago but all i did was unlock everyone and then start at chad and move left until i played as everyone. Trophy popped as soon as the last match ended

easy peasy

(Updated - Fixed multiple achievement related bugs. - Patch incoming tonight!!!!)

Still don't have it. Went through the list of campers 3 times over 2 days, kept a log of who I played as, if I died, survived, respawned as Tommy or if Jason left the match.

I eventually survived the night with ALL counselors, no Jason quitting or spawning as Tommy. But I still don't have the trophy. I must have played at least 30 games in the past 2 days.

On the good side, I got a bunch of the 13 trophies like trap, shoot, pocket knife out of the way. But still no super fan.

Edited by Spraragen88
additional explination