Complete waste of money

AJ_Radio

18 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Sorry to bump a old post, but the deluxe edition is NOW it’s on sale for LITERALLY $0.19! 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1470-CUSA03524_00-ADAMDELUXE000000

feel bad for whoever bought this full price lol 

Correction, .19U$ for PSPlus subscribers, 1.19 for everyone else.

Soedesco... Mostly junk with bugged trophies that never get fixed.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

3 years later. It went alot cheaper. It's better to wait until it's a little cheaper discount on sale. The game isn't to bad and still a decent to platinum it.

I concur. The game isn't that bad, but I have to say the controls suck. Fear Effect Sedna's broken controls reminded me of this game. Fortunately, Adam's Venture Origins doesn't feature boss battles. :D

3 hours ago, JNSpradlin said:

Id say the same unless you want the easy platinum. Though the story has some charm to it.

Yep. The story isn't that awful, though most of the dialogues were awfully written. Can't complain when it's a quick platinum journey. :platinum:

Edited by zizimonster

24 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I said this about Real Farm! I paid like 19p for that and there is one trophy that never got patched properly. I had to buy a physical copy just to get the plat. 

8-bit games (3), Dollhouse. Probably more...

There should be a separate thread about Soedesco so that people know what of their games to avoid. ??

Edited by cris3f

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, WetRaindrops said:

not even an easy platinum due to how terrible it is..

WetRaindrops.png

It's easy, just follow a guide. The only 'hard' thing about this game is how shitty it runs and how awful it looks. I was hoping it would be a okay budget title like what Frogware did to the Sherlock Holmes games, but it's a lot worse than those.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

It's easy, just follow a guide. The only 'hard' thing about this game is how shitty it runs and how awful it looks. I was hoping it would be a okay budget title like what Frogware did to the Sherlock Holmes games, but it's a lot worse than those.

I platinum ed it.. It was just painful xD

WetRaindrops.png

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I spent like 1€ on this and still didn't have a single problem with the game's mechanics. I've played a lot more terrible games believe me! The character voicing act is awful that's true but I can't complain much more than that. It was 1€, I've seen games running worse than this one.

• 9 months later...
On 20/02/2020 at 2:19 AM, kidson2004 said:

Sorry to bump a old post, but the deluxe edition is NOW it’s on sale for LITERALLY $0.19! 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1470-CUSA03524_00-ADAMDELUXE000000

feel bad for whoever bought this full price lol 

Too bad I missed this. It's on sale now too for $1.99. I lack 33 cents of that and I honestly don't think it's worth adding money to my PSN wallet for it.

Oh well. Guess I'll borrow it from the library if I wanna suffer it for the plat. This PS3 version I'm playing that Origins is apparently a remake (?) of is already boring me to tears.

It's far from the worst thing I've ever played. But pretty awful still.

Edited by Antiristus