The new Zico Trophy

I was pleasantly surprised that the Joke of a trophy from 2048 had been replaced by something actually challenging (Kinda) as it's an A class Speed on Downtown. Nobody noticed? 

Well it's not bad, if you beat HD you beat this simply put. In case you want some tips:

- Do a barrel roll on the small decline after the start of the lap.

- Side shift on the straight with all the pads to get a 3rd on the right.

- On the tight hill turn where you go airborne, try to go on the outside of the corner and get just enough air to roll.

- On the final corner try to stay on the inside so you get as little air as possible but do both barrel rolls and hit all the speed pads.

The only thing is getting used to the speed class and how much you need to air break. Did it in 30 laps so don't sweat it, pretty easy imo.

Also I high recommend the trilogy but the AI seems worse (Am I crazy?) So I think this is the easiest Wipeout platinum even though you do both lol.

• Like 1

Im also thinking they easyed down, a+ was a cakewalk, on 2048 I remember I was having quite a hard time. 

I was like worried for the detonator events, couldnt even get normal difficulty on ps3, and now i got double the points for elite while not even finishing? 

• 2 weeks later...