Lars

Looks very easy, what do you think?

25 posts in this topic

This could be another <1 hour platinum just looking at the list, looks very easy. 

Don't know what this game is

Edited by Lars

Looks really weird how the platinum description is just a summary of every other trophy. Seems very short though like you said.

Yeh interesting? It could either be really easy or just super difficult depending on what type of puzzles they are? (Thinks about The Witness). Nevertheless, its Silver & Gold trophy central!!! Will keep my eye out for this one.

Looks easy, hopefully is cheap 

1 hour ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Looks really weird how the platinum description is just a summary of every other trophy. Seems very short though like you said.

Exactly what I thought. Well the list looks easy I'll give it a shot if it's cheap enough or goes on sale.

Looks very easy and can be done in at most 3-4 hours, if you are not going to use a solution.

Look at the tiles i think it kinds of tile-slide puzzle and judge from that the hardest one is only 25 tiles, which is completely joke provided you know the trick.

the tricky one maybe you must not clear too fast on first attempt, give it time maybe 5-10 min and improved it 2 times to clean up those first. and remember the time to complete it within 1 second improvement.

Edited by FielVeredus

Looks interesting - trophy-wise :D

Has anyone found anything about the developer or a release date? Couldn't find anything myself so far.

If im not mistaken this is a jigsaw puzzle game. You have to finish 5 puzzles with 1000 pieces each and then beat your own time on the same puzzle twice. So a minimum of 7 puzzles and 7000 pieces. This looks like atleast a 12-14 hour platinum. Will be a fun way to relieve some stress atleast. Since i suck at puzzles this will likely take me 3-4 hours per puzzle.

And you can probably find the solutions online at some point, so this might take some time, but it should be very easy. 

13 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

And you can probably find the solutions online at some point, so this might take some time, but it should be very easy. 

Yeah you can find a picture of it but it is still 1000 pieces you have to find and puzzle together. It will be easy but take some time.

And for the 1 second improvment you really have to time it right. Hopefully you can upload a save to the cloud before attempting it.

15 hours ago, DarkSamuraii- said:

Yeah, I actually laughed a bit at that xD

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah you can find a picture of it but it is still 1000 pieces you have to find and puzzle together. It will be easy but take some time.

And for the 1 second improvment you really have to time it right. Hopefully you can upload a save to the cloud before attempting it.

Where are you getting the idea that's it's a 1000 piece puzzle game? That doesn't make sense in the context of any of the trophies. 

The first 3 trophies in the list look exactly like what a slide puzzle looks like, and make sense in that context of difficulties as the harder it is the more total pieces it has. 

If you are struggling with the hard puzzle, film it on your phone and then scroll backwards to see where the tiles go 😊

1 hour ago, phoogee said:

If you are struggling with the hard puzzle, film it on your phone and then scroll backwards to see where the tiles go 1f60a.png

Well why didn't I see this sooner.  I am hopeless at slide puzzles and could have saved a lot of time doing this from the start.  Made the medium and hard puzzles a breeze though so thanks!

2 hours ago, phoogee said:

If you are struggling with the hard puzzle, film it on your phone and then scroll backwards to see where the tiles go 1f60a.png

This is brilliant advice and helped me immensely.  I don't have access to a cell phone at the moment though, so I had to go a little more roundabout for the same results.  I started a puzzle, hit the SHARE button on the controller, and then saved a video clip.  I copied the clip over to a USB drive and uploaded to this site:

https://ezgif.com/reverse-video

Then I saved the reversed video and played it backwards in slow motion on VLC player.  It works great, even if my way has a bunch more steps!

On the devs Facebook page (@bestps4themes), they actually made a walkthrough video on how to achieve the plat in the fastest time. They also show you how to record the puzzle so you can make the hard puzzle easy lol

Link to video:

Edited by lordzeze

Haha. Well shit I beat my fastest plat time now. I was 30 seconds faster than I did Jazzpunk. Ok now I really can't wait for Mayo and Massagy EU to reclaim this one :D

I wouldn't say it's the easiest at all, that title still belongs to Mayo and Massagy. This could actually be quite difficult for anyone who has trouble with sliding tile puzzles, so recording a video of the puzzle with your smartphone and then playing it backwards is the simplest way to solve them. It's weird to see developers actually pushing these games as being easy Platinums, wonder how long Sony will go along with it.

Edited by Swotam

1 minute ago, Swotam said:

I wouldn't say it's the easiest at all, that title still belongs to Mayo and Massagy. This could actually be quite difficult for anyone who has trouble with sliding tile puzzles, so recording a video of the puzzle with your smartphone and then playing it backwards is the simplest way to solve them. It's weird to see developers actually pushing these games as being easy Platinums, wonder how long Sony will go along with it.

Youve not played Energy Cycle

Just now, Mania112 said:

Youve not played Energy Cycle

Actually got that one last night, lol. :D

Tried to do one by myself; took me 16 minutes on Easy lol

I'm just recording them now

This game doesn't actually have 1000 4K images right? I only played 8 games and had 2 repeats.

19 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

This is just sad.

9GBnuac.png

Supporting this shit just encourages more "developers" to make a mockery of the trophy system. I don't like how a game's only selling point is its quick and easy platinum trophy. It's manipulative. I hate to be that guy, but I just don't see a point in playing this.

Say what you will about Nubla and My Name is Mayo, but at least I could envision them being bought if it wasn't for the trophy list. They also both have music, and an original art style.

This game is just going to make the rest of us look bad.

20 hours ago, lordzeze said:

On the devs Facebook page (@bestps4themes), they actually made a walkthrough video on how to achieve the plat in the fastest time. They also show you how to record the puzzle so you can make the hard puzzle easy lol

Rofl, this is win =D