Materials help.

EternalChaos72

5 minutes ago, EternalChaos72 said:

I'm missing a few materials from the equipment search. Can anyone tell me in what country can i get the: 

Dry Branch

Military Explosive

Straw Effigy

Happy Doll

Jet black Belt? 

I searched far and wide on google but no luck. 

You know the game literally tells you where all of the materials are located, right? Just look at each area and go through all of the agents until they appear on the list to the right. Use R1/L1 to switch the pages. It doesn't take that long.

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

You know the game literally tells you where all of the materials are located, right? Just look at each area and go through all of the agents until they appear on the list to the right. Use R1/L1 to switch the pages. It doesn't take that long.

I know, it just get's a bit tedious. I thought it would be faster if someone knew the locations instead of sifting through each country.

Just now, EternalChaos72 said:

I know, it just get's a bit tedious. I thought it would be faster if someone knew the locations instead of sifting through each country.

Chances are people aren't going to know this stuff off the top of their head either; they would have to look themselves. It would be much faster to look for yourself rather than searching on Google and creating a topic/waiting for a response. :P

• Like 2

On 17.06.2017 at 9:28 PM, EternalChaos72 said:

I'm missing a few materials from the equipment search. Can anyone tell me in what country can i get the: 

Dry Branch

Military Explosive

Straw Effigy

Happy Doll

Jet black Belt? 

I searched far and wide on google but no luck. 

A tip, i couldnt get happy doll and glass. Took me more then 100 tries then i realized i had 2 trinkets which increase chance for special items. Try to wear those off. After that it took me 2-3 tries to get both of them. For happy doll and straw effigy i used North America Inuit Village. Good luck !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mizdig_ said:

A tip, i couldnt get happy doll and glass. Took me more then 100 tries then i realized i had 2 trinkets which increase chance for special items. Try to wear those off. After that it took me 2-3 tries to get both of them. For happy doll and straw effigy i used North America Inuit Village. Good luck !

I already have the trophy now,