Trophy Thoughts

So, what are everyone's thoughts on the trophies for this one? I can see it's not a grind like Friday the 13th is, in regards to needing to play so many matches.

I for one will play it eventually, but not right away... cause of the whole, online trophies ordeal, no rush to play games focused on multiplayer myself.

Yeah you're right it's indeed easier than Friday the 13th game, but man it's probably gonna take a serious amount of time to get the plat, also the trophy description states that YON CAN'T earn trophies via private matches and that's another issue. 

Hm its still a grind. Reaching prestige 3 level 50? believe me thats gonna take a while.  And 500 sacrafices aswell. 

Only trophy thats looks impossible in public game for me is " In a public match, all 4 survivors escape through the hatch at the same time. "  Needs a lot of coordination and teamwork.

I played it on PC and saw a lot of streams. Most of the trophies come by just playing it . Some maybe need special setup of perks but still not that hard.

Edited by Xionx

Based on the trophy list, no Halloween movie charactes on the console version? Anyhow, the list looks somewhat grindy (and parts of it don't sound fun), but I may still get it. Friday the 13th has been pretty fun to play and this doesn't sound quite as interesting to play so not sure when (or if) I'd get it.

2 hours ago, I Am Error said:

Looks grindy but not as much Friday the 13th, hopefully you can do them in private matches 

You might want to re-read the trophy descriptions.

I got the game on PC and I can tell that this game raged me hard numerous times. Even by seeing the Steam achievements, I turned mad by the time-consuming requirements, especially reaching Rank 1 for both Survivor and Killer. Even that they removed these rank 1 achievements (Horray!), this game could only make me rage. So no thanks, I won't waste time and money on this PS4 version.

As I recall being a killer on DBD is slightly harder then it is on F13 due to the fact survivors are 3rd person and killers are 1st person. Also noticed every survivor and killer has a certain trophy expect Micheal Myers, laurie and Bill (left4dead). So I think i may just play this for fun or at least hit 50% progress. 

Mostly an easy list, although a few will be troublesome, namely Escape Artist, From the Void She Kills, Where Did They Go!? and all of the Doctor's trophies which will likely require a full teams co-operation to achieve. Still going to be a time consuming platinum, as playing efficiently as possible will still take upwards of about 150+ hours.

I've got Dead By Daylight on Steam, with over 1K hours, I'm just shy of 1 achievement from having 100% completion on the PC version. I should note that the PC version of the game has achievements that are slightly different to the console platform, with things like the traps being lowered and the totems. The hardest achievement to obtain on the PC is the Cleansing Totems, which by the way, is HEX totems, not standard totems. The PC version of the game requires you to cleanse 100 HEX (totems lit on fire) as opposed to the 10 on console. Another notable change is the amount of hook sacrifices as killer, the achievement requires 1000 people whereas the console is asking for 500.

This platinum will be time consuming but easily doable if they introduce the double bloodpoint weekends on the console platform too.

On 6/19/2017 at 7:53 PM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I'm surprised at myself for wanting this game so much, I've watched so many videos of this online and I may get it sooner than later, although I didn't expect a multiplayer only game to have a platinum, I'm happy that it does though :D

"I didn't expect a multiplayer only game to have a platinum"

Do you live under a rock? lol Tooooooooonssss of MP-only games have platinums. 

On 6/22/2017 at 6:09 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

"I didn't expect a multiplayer only game to have a platinum"

Do you live under a rock? lol Tooooooooonssss of MP-only games have platinums. 

Yeah I guess what I said wasn't right lol what I meant to say is the game doesn't really offer that much, 4 survivors trying to escape and 1 killer that needs to kill them. When I saw it on youtube I thought if it ever came to PS4 it would probably just be a 100% game. 

9 hours ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Yeah I guess what I said wasn't right lol what I meant to say is the game doesn't really offer that much, 4 survivors trying to escape and 1 killer that needs to kill them. When I saw it on youtube I thought if it ever came to PS4 it would probably just be a 100% game. 

Well I suppose Evolve and Friday the 13th should've been 100% games as well. I do understand what you're saying though, but there a tons of games that offer WAY less and still have platinums.

On 6/26/2017 at 7:20 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Well I suppose Evolve and Friday the 13th should've been 100% games as well. I do understand what you're saying though, but there a tons of games that offer WAY less and still have platinums.

and then The Walking Dead season 2 didn't get one, it doesn't make sense sometimes.

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2017 at 4:53 PM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

I'm surprised at myself for wanting this game so much, I've watched so many videos of this online and I may get it sooner than later, although I didn't expect a multiplayer only game to have a platinum, I'm happy that it does though :D

how can anyone forget the great game, mag

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm late to this but I am a PC gamer with around 500+ hours on this. This is one of the hardest games I've played yet to get 100% on. It's the same on PC, except you need 100 hex totems instead (lol). It's a super fun game but it can be frustrating if you are playing survivor. I plan on writing up a guide because there isn't a good one on here yet.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...