Trophy Thoughts

On 12/10/2017 at 0:47 PM, mighty_san1337 said:

I'm late to this but I am a PC gamer with around 500+ hours on this. This is one of the hardest games I've played yet to get 100% on. It's the same on PC, except you need 100 hex totems instead (lol). It's a super fun game but it can be frustrating if you are playing survivor. I plan on writing up a guide because there isn't a good one on here yet.

A guide would be fantastic, I think you've definitely got the playing time experience there for it and I can't find a proper guide/roadmap anywhere online. I reckon its a 100+ hour platinum without doubt!

1 hour ago, LesWriggles said:

A guide would be fantastic, I think you've definitely got the playing time experience there for it and I can't find a proper guide/roadmap anywhere online. I reckon its a 100+ hour platinum without doubt!

I found a proper roadmap somewhere, but I don't remember where I found it, and I could actually need it from time to time. :D

On 10/30/2017 at 1:43 PM, LesWriggles said:

On 10/30/2017 at 2:45 PM, gameoncomrade said:

I found a proper roadmap somewhere, but I don't remember where I found it, and I could actually need it from time to time. :D

I'll start writing up my guide tonight! Thanks for the input! I've definitely tried every aspect of the game so hopefully I can help folks out!

On 11/5/2017 at 6:03 PM, gameoncomrade said:

How's it going with that guide? Need some help?

Yeah, I've began to collect some info but the problem is I don't own DbD on PS4 so I can't actually put up a guide for it on here. I'm not sure how I could do it without buying the game itself. But I've been replaying all the killers (even DLC) to jog my memory of all the best tactics for each one. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, mighty_san1337 said:

Yeah, I've began to collect some info but the problem is I don't own DbD on PS4 so I can't actually put up a guide for it on here. I'm not sure how I could do it without buying the game itself. But I've been replaying all the killers (even DLC) to jog my memory of all the best tactics for each one. Any ideas?

I can convert the guide to a more PlayStation friendly guide as I have the game on both PC and PS4, and I'm quite familiar with both. So I can edit and then post it on PSNProfiles if you send it to me over messages when you're done. ?