PSNprofiles profile keeps getting shut down

So, around the beginning of the year, I requested that my profile get shut down. Recently, I've decided to start it back up, but everytime I start it back up, it shuts back down after a while and I get the message "This user was requested to be removed and cannot be tracked". I even REpaid to have premuim again! That's like $13 USD wasted! Can someone help me here?!

Edited by JonahTHD

since we are on the topic about account stuff. is there a way to disable viewing of certain info. for yourself and others, like profile completion percent, and world/and country rank? may sound a little crazy but sometimes my OCD gets a bit overwhelmed by being a bit fixed on those sort of things. sometimes i hide my account from my psn so i don't see those kinds of stats. because i get nervous to start new games when it means my profile percent will go down. or if i'm in the middle of a long game, or having a busy time where i know my ranks will fall. when i look at these kinds of stats. repeatedly it kinda becomes more stress. lol. i do have aspergers so i kind of get over fixated on silly things.

19 hours ago, RJP_X said:

since we are on the topic about account stuff. is there a way to disable viewing of certain info. for yourself and others, like profile completion percent, and world/and country rank? may sound a little crazy but sometimes my OCD gets a bit overwhelmed by being a bit fixed on those sort of things. sometimes i hide my account from my psn so i don't see those kinds of stats. because i get nervous to start new games when it means my profile percent will go down. or if i'm in the middle of a long game, or having a busy time where i know my ranks will fall. when i look at these kinds of stats. repeatedly it kinda becomes more stress. lol. i do have aspergers so i kind of get over fixated on silly things.

Wouldn't seeing your profile do that no matter the info, for example would seeing a game at 60% niggle at you until it reaches 100%.

Maybe the best thing to do is start a game and only sync it once you've completed it or only view your profile when it's at a position that you know will show your stats favourably?