AzlanKH

What music do you like?

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I would love to know what music you guys like and why.
At the moment I'm listening to Animals As Leaders, Why? Because Tosin Abasi's guitar skill is awesome and he is one of my guitar heroes.
I also play the 8 string (Mostly active Ibanez guitars)... Yes it does Djent :P
So my fellow gamers, what do you love listening to?
Maybe while gaming, while sporting, in the car.
Post a link!

With kind regards
Fouad

Edited by SpiritOfGoku666

pretty much anything by spose or cam groves

Gorillaz. I'd say they're my favorite band for sure. Since they do a lot of genres such as trip hop, dub, hip hop, rock, punk in one song, pop, and so on, it's hard to label what genre they are, but I love them regardless.

Some pretty neat songs from them that I really am fond of and shows how diverse their work is:

Their songs never really sound the same, which is something I really like. They're definitely a unique and amazing band. :) 

Favorite genre is metal. Pretty much the only thing I listen to. Death, melodic death, thrash, and doom in particular. 

I listen to anything that sounds good. But rock and metal are the ones I love the most and I've loved them since I was 10.

As for my favorite bands... I really don't know. I usually mention Deftones, Mastodon, Nine Inch Nails and Swallow the Sun when people ask me that question. 

On 3/7/2017 at 9:19 PM, novemberrx said:

I listen to anything that sounds good. But rock and metal are the ones I love the most and I've loved them since I was 10.

As for my favorite bands... I really don't know. I usually mention Deftones, Mastodon, Nine Inch Nails and Swallow the Sun when people ask me that question. 

Mastodon and Deftones = AMAZING!!!

I enjoy all kinds of music, but the genres I listen to most frequently are Metal and Big Band. My favourite metal bands are Metallica, Testament and Five Finger Death Punch and my favourite Big Band artist is Frank Sinatra. 

Any type of song I can enjoy listening to really. :) The ones I really enjoy are rock and hip-hop.

My favorite genres are : Indie/alternative/rock/british rock/pop/folk ... :) 

On 7/3/2017 at 11:10 AM, Stuart Pot said:

Gorillaz. I'd say they're my favorite band for sure. Since they do a lot of genres such as trip hop, dub, hip hop, rock, punk in one song, pop, and so on, it's hard to label what genre they are, but I love them regardless.

Some pretty neat songs from them that I really am fond of and shows how diverse their work is:

Their songs never really sound the same, which is something I really like. They're definitely a unique and amazing band. :) 

Gorillaz are very unique ! my favorite song is probably Rhinestone Eyes <3:D 

All type of metal music (black,doom,death,progressive,nu,deathcore,metalcore etc..) and classical music because i play piano..
I'm a huge death metal fan :P

I have a rather eclectic musical taste, so it's kind of a broad answer for me. I would have to say that Glassjaw and Thursday are my favorite bands hence my username and with those bands in mind, there are times when I'm in the mood for post-hardcore and emo leanings going back to the 90s with bands such as Sunny Day Real Estate and The Get Up Kids. I could talk about post-hardcore bands all day. I do enjoy metal every now and then as well as alternative metal, with Deftones and Chevelle coming to mind, but particularly under the radar stuff such as Pulse Ultra and Atomship. Ska and punk are always fun and I enjoy 60s and 70s rock mainly because of my parents. Lastly, I'd have to say I enjoy rap as well, where I tend to lean toward artists whose lyrics are poetic and thought-provoking.