Trophy milestone request

Since a while back I started planning milestones, looking back at my milestones I remembered that trophy number 2000 is not what I had planned, more specifically Elite Shadow Marshall and The Savior (Killzone Shadow Fall) popped with the very same timestamp and The Savior has been recorded here on PSNP as my 2000th trophy. On other sites I've seen that the two are switched, The Savior comes before Elite Shadow Marshall, which is the correct order. Question is, would it be possible to do the same even here and make Elite Shadow Marshall my 2000th trophy, which is what I had initially planned? I mean, not the end of the world, and it's just a personal request, but since I like planning milestones and on other sites the two are listed in the correct order, thought it was worth asking.

I always planned my trophy milestone, and after not playing the Vita for a few days I loaded my Danganronpa UDG and got a certain trophy with missing timestamp, it seems I played without an update or something weird and got my first and only missing timestamp trophy. It totally changed my behaviour towards trophies and this site, I would come many times a day to check my profile, but after that I just couldn't even enter the site, I didn't want to see my messed up milestone.

After a while I posted on these topics and they implemented that thing where the missing timestamp won't be your first trophy, I was pretty excited I could enjoy PSNProfiles again, since even if I can't come here daily anymore as I did before its still my favorite trophy site. But that didn't solved anything, my real first trophy from Mirror's Edge was there again, but the rest were still the same messed up trophies after getting the no timestamp, anyone know why that is? Would there be a way for missing timestamp trophies to appear always as the lattest trophies on the list? That would solve everything.

• 4 weeks later...

I would vote for this. Having the missing timestamp trophies count as the latest one would fix all the milestone and Level history issues. I understand for some players missing timestamp trophies were really their first ones. Maybe there could be a switch in settings to count them either as first or last ones.

On 7/17/2017 at 11:38 AM, Mikek1107 said:

I would vote for this. Having the missing timestamp trophies count as the latest one would fix all the milestone and Level history issues. I understand for some players missing timestamp trophies were really their first ones. Maybe there could be a switch in settings to count them either as first or last ones.

Agreed, I have the same issue and inquired about this 6 months ago.

Edited by I3rand0