Buddy System Co-op Trophy

15 hours ago, TheGwynbleidd said:

If you don't own a Network Pass, you can donwload Uncharted 3 Multiplayer from PS Store. This game will net you the 2 online trophies if you have the trophy list on your profile without the need for a Network Pass.

So you're saying that the F2p Multiplayer also has coop maps on them? I've been reading about this on here and on that other PS trophy site and I've come to understand that they don't come with Coop maps.

3 hours ago, AonRa said:

So you're saying that the F2p Multiplayer also has coop maps on them? I've been reading about this on here and on that other PS trophy site and I've come to understand that they don't come with Coop maps.

I 'm saying that you can earn the 2 online trophies required for the platinum with the f2p mp game. I don't think you can get DLC trophies this way.

4 hours ago, AonRa said:

The f2p has no co-op, yeah. So you can only get one of the MP trophies with it, for the other one you would need to buy the co-op upgrade in the PS Store or just get a disc from someone and play it once.

1 hour ago, TheGwynbleidd said:

I 'm saying that you can earn the 2 online trophies required for the platinum with the f2p mp game. I don't think you can get DLC trophies this way.

Just finished downloading the F2P MP and as I feared it doesn't have coop maps so I can only earn 1 trophy (the 1 for the competitive maps) :(.  This is what I read online so no surprise there. Someone said below as well that I need to buy the coop maps (which I did mention on my initial post). Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

14 minutes ago, renatabls said:

The f2p has no co-op, yeah. So you can only get one of the MP trophies with it, for the other one you would need to buy the co-op upgrade in the PS Store or just get a disc from someone and play it once.

Thanks, this is what I had imagined. I have the disc (bought it 2nd hand) and I need an online pass to be able to play it (which is 10$ on the store). What I plan to do now is to buy the coop upgrade for the F2P Multiplayer which is onl 1.5$.