Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR_RAPTOR

TR_RAPTOR's Dispute

13 posts in this topic

TR_RAPTOR

LittleBigPlanet 2
When I completed the DLCs with my friend a while ago, I hadn't bought the DLCs in question yet. (My friend had bought the DC Comics and Cross Controller DLCs). I bought them after this Christmas. A few weeks later I installed them and launched the game then all the trophies popped.

I've been trophy hunting for a few years now. I'm gonna get my 100th plat soon. Also I'm not a completionist (I have %60 completion), why would I risk dropping off the leaderboards for 2 DLCs?

Edited by TR_RAPTOR
Details/Grammar

1 hour ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

Just hide the game.

But I love LittleBigPlanet series. I have platinumed all of 'em. I participated in many Gaming Sessions via this site to get the online trophies. A LOT of hours has been spent on those online trophies.

4 hours ago, TR_RAPTOR said:

TR_RAPTOR

LittleBigPlanet 2
When I completed the DLCs with my friend a while ago, I hadn't bought the DLCs in question yet. (My friend had bought the DC Comics and Cross Controller DLCs). I bought them after this Christmas. A few weeks later I installed them and launched the game then all the trophies popped.

I've been trophy hunting for a few years now. I'm gonna get my 100th plat soon. Also I'm not a completionist (I have %60 completion), why would I risk dropping off the leaderboards for 2 DLCs?

You seem to have played the game a lot, but doesn't seem you've even played anything Cross-Controller or DC Comics related... The other stats looks fine I think. Did you guys play it on his account first on the same PS3?

Edited by MMDE

4 hours ago, TR_RAPTOR said:

Seems you've cheated several games though. :( 

May or may not be relivent.

Something akin to this happened w my friends game tag ( on xbox)

I spent months getting all border land trophys to pop he logs into his account fires up dlc and he gets all dlc instantly.

Same thing happened to me playing one of the transformer games. Friend beat it on his system i loaded my psn into his ps3. And started. Soon as i started 1st mission trophys for beating game on x difficulty poped.

Werid things happen

3 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

May or may not be relivent.

Something akin to this happened w my friends game tag ( on xbox)

I spent months getting all border land trophys to pop he logs into his account fires up dlc and he gets all dlc instantly.

Same thing happened to me playing one of the transformer games. Friend beat it on his system i loaded my psn into his ps3. And started. Soon as i started 1st mission trophys for beating game on x difficulty poped.

Werid things happen

Yes, this can happen with both Borderlands and LBP. :)

Just now, MMDE said:

Yes, this can happen with both Borderlands and LBP. :)

I wanted to punch him xD

But thought i would chime in. Juuust incase this is a legit trophy pop error. As its happened to me before

1 hour ago, Rowdi said:

Seems to me that this is what happened here.

If only it was that easy... :P It could maybe have been that, at least in this one case, and while I fully believe this person has played the game a lot, it seems they may have cheated one or two of the DLCs. This isn't the only case of such obvious cheating either, they have had this happen in several other games, so many that even if this flag was lifted, they would still have too many to get back on the leaderboards. It is too bad they feel like they need to play a lot legit, and then cheat a little bit. If the disputer is seriously intent to dispute this flag, which I find rather pointless TBH, they can PM me and we'll do a test. :) 

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

If only it was that easy... :P It could maybe have been that, at least in this one case, and while I fully believe this person has played the game a lot, it seems they may have cheated one or two of the DLCs. This isn't the only case of such obvious cheating either, they have had this happen in several other games, so many that even if this flag was lifted, they would still have too many to get back on the leaderboards. It is too bad they feel like they need to play a lot legit, and then cheat a little bit. If the disputer is seriously intent to dispute this flag, which I find rather pointless TBH, they can PM me and we'll do a test. :) 

Judge this game on the precedence. If the trophies popped because of the same circumstances, the flag should be lifted. What's good for one should be good for all. Then flag the suspect games and dispute those.

15 minutes ago, Rowdi said:

Judge this game on the precedence. If the trophies popped because of the same circumstances, the flag should be lifted. What's good for one should be good for all. Then flag the suspect games and dispute those.

I was judging based on several factors. I did some digging, and this determined that they had played the game quite a bit, but that it didn't seem they had played the two DLCs they've been flagged for. This test was done before I even looked at their trophies, and their trophies perfectly matches what the test I did says. Another factor was the pattern, they've the exact same stuff happening in several other games, games that doesn't allow for this, so they have been using save files in this manner several times to pop trophies.

As I also said, if they are intent on getting this flag lifted, they should PM me, so we can do another test. :) 

Edited by MMDE

5 hours ago, Rowdi said:

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

I was judging based on several factors. I did some digging, and this determined that they had played the game quite a bit, but that it didn't seem they had played the two DLCs they've been flagged for. This test was done before I even looked at their trophies, and their trophies perfectly matches what the test I did says. Another factor was the pattern, they've the exact same stuff happening in several other games, games that doesn't allow for this, so they have been using save files in this manner several times to pop trophies.

As I also said, if they are intent on getting this flag lifted, they should PM me, so we can do another test. :) 

@Rowdi I'd like to add here that there are other ways of determining if someone has cheated than just looking at the trophy list, the trophy list is just the first thing anyone on here looks at. With the dispute you mentioned, the evidence added up to the game not being cheated. I've checked myself and it does indeed look like TR_RAPTOR cheated on the two DLCs.