Update coming on the 20th

This is the best birthday present I could have asked for. I'm blessed.

Glad to have bought the game on launch, though. I know the server issues were frustrating for a lot of people, but the fact that the devs are doing this as an apology is really cool of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

This is the best birthday present I could have asked for. I'm blessed.

Glad to have bought the game on launch, though. I know the server issues were frustrating for a lot of people, but the fact that the devs are doing this as an apology is really cool of them.

1 minute ago, tonesdad0408 said:

I was so hoping for the NES Jason, now my wish has become reality! OMG!!!! Ill be playing all weekend like last...

34 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

I like all of this stuff, especially the retro skin :D

If you guys want you both can add me :) I need a new group to play with cause my old friends kicked me out cause they hated how i played my Jason lol. Games not as fun when you cant joke around and have fun with people

37 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

If you guys want you both can add me :) I need a new group to play with cause my old friends kicked me out cause they hated how i played my Jason lol. Games not as fun when you cant joke around and have fun with people

Roleplaying in-game is so much more fun though! If you want, you can definitely play with me and my best friend.

• Like 1

I would've loved to see a Retro Jason fully composed of pixels, to better reference 8-bit pixel Retro Jason, but still cool we got a Retro Jason skin, even if it's simply tainted with the color purple and blue.

Edited by Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Sure buddy, assuming you meant me since you said you two but quoted three people lol! Add me I'm always playing and I don't mind some role playing

20 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

New Outfits
Double XP
Free CP 
and
a special present that retro gamers will love since we are getting the NES JASON complete with the NES jason track!!!!!

I keep doing the rock and fly glitches and people get so triggered hahahahaha!!!

1 hour ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

I keep doing the rock and fly glitches and people get so triggered hahahahaha!!!

Right, because forcing people to wait out 20 mins should be enjoyable for everyone who is spectating, and the person who is Jason. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

I'll add you but my ping will probably be high most of the time since I'm in Finland :P

32 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

They should patch it then it just shows how shitty of a game it is...these glitches are since the beta haha.

Plenty of games have glitches, It is a small team, that had more serious issues to resolve like the servers. Think it is a shitty game don't play it. save everyone time. 

• Like 2