Stargazer2600

Update coming on the 20th

19 posts in this topic

New Outfits
Double XP
Free CP 
and
a special present that retro gamers will love since we are getting the NES JASON complete with the NES jason track!!!!!
 

 

Edited by Stargazer2600
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the best birthday present I could have asked for. I'm blessed.

 

Glad to have bought the game on launch, though. I know the server issues were frustrating for a lot of people, but the fact that the devs are doing this as an apology is really cool of them.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like all of this stuff, especially the retro skin :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Servers works good now? But cool they add free stuff for anyone.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so hoping for the NES Jason, now my wish has become reality! OMG!!!! Ill be playing all weekend like last...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

This is the best birthday present I could have asked for. I'm blessed.

 

Glad to have bought the game on launch, though. I know the server issues were frustrating for a lot of people, but the fact that the devs are doing this as an apology is really cool of them.

 

1 minute ago, tonesdad0408 said:

I was so hoping for the NES Jason, now my wish has become reality! OMG!!!! Ill be playing all weekend like last...

 

 

34 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

I like all of this stuff, especially the retro skin :D

If you guys want you both can add me :) I need a new group to play with cause my old friends kicked me out cause they hated how i played my Jason lol. Games not as fun when you cant joke around and have fun with people

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

If you guys want you both can add me :) I need a new group to play with cause my old friends kicked me out cause they hated how i played my Jason lol. Games not as fun when you cant joke around and have fun with people

 

Roleplaying in-game is so much more fun though! If you want, you can definitely play with me and my best friend.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would've loved to see a Retro Jason fully composed of pixels, to better reference 8-bit pixel Retro Jason, but still cool we got a Retro Jason skin, even if it's simply tainted with the color purple and blue.

Edited by Ruhkillmeez
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

 

 

 

If you guys want you both can add me :) I need a new group to play with cause my old friends kicked me out cause they hated how i played my Jason lol. Games not as fun when you cant joke around and have fun with people

 

 

Sure buddy, assuming you meant me since you said you two but quoted three people lol! Add me I'm always playing and I don't mind some role playing

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

New Outfits
Double XP
Free CP 
and
a special present that retro gamers will love since we are getting the NES JASON complete with the NES jason track!!!!!
 

 

I keep doing the rock and fly glitches and people get so triggered hahahahaha!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

I keep doing the rock and fly glitches and people get so triggered hahahahaha!!!

well yeah, your not supposed to...like play the game, glitching is for losers

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

I keep doing the rock and fly glitches and people get so triggered hahahahaha!!!

Right, because forcing people to wait out 20 mins should be enjoyable for everyone who is spectating, and the person who is Jason. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

 

 

 

If you guys want you both can add me :) I need a new group to play with cause my old friends kicked me out cause they hated how i played my Jason lol. Games not as fun when you cant joke around and have fun with people

 

I'll add you but my ping will probably be high most of the time since I'm in Finland :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

Right, because forcing people to wait out 20 mins should be enjoyable for everyone who is spectating, and the person who is Jason. 

They should patch it then it just shows how shitty of a game it is...these glitches are since the beta haha.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

They should patch it then it just shows how shitty of a game it is...these glitches are since the beta haha.

Just because the glitches are there doesn't mean you need to be a bitch and use them

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KRATOS_31090 said:

They should patch it then it just shows how shitty of a game it is...these glitches are since the beta haha.

Plenty of games have glitches, It is a small team, that had more serious issues to resolve like the servers. Think it is a shitty game don't play it. save everyone time. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh, the Retro Jason could have been better in my opinion. I was hoping for a new model with new kills and what not. Instead, we got part 3 Jason colored in with purple. Feels lazy. But it's free, so can't really complain that much. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.